Hangover

Sadie woke up with a throbbing headache. Her whole world was spinning and pain shot throughout her whole body. Everything felt numb and painful but the room was really hot. She looked at her surroundings and saw Finn by her right side. She smiled at the boy, his curls were all messy and he looked so peaceful sleeping. Sadie felt a hand brush against her arm and looked over her shoulder to her left and saw a charming boy. He had brown hair, and gentle and warming face. She couldnt quite pin point how to describe how he looked like but he definitely looked cute.

She stood up and saw that they were in Finns living room on the floor. There was pizza boxes, red cup drink, and cigarettes on the floor. No one else was there, though she heard snoring in the other room. She looked around trying remeber what happened. Bits and pieces started to appear when she was tipsy. She remembered who the boy lying next to her was.

Asher. She smiled as memories of her and him fled in her mind. Them dancing, screaming their lungs out, ranting to each other, and chugging down drinks in all of the matter of one night. She laughed at the thought and suddenly remembered sitting next to him in a circle? This is where her mind was sorta sober. They played spin the bottle truth or dare......caleb went first......some girl dared finn to have seven minutes in heaven.....Lucas and him stood up for whatever reason.......and I went with finn!?....talked.........Sadie's eyes widened as to what played in her head next.

We kissed.

She felt her heart beating rapidly at the memory. His soft lips on hers. His hands cupped her cheeks. This kiss was so passionate.
It was perfect.

Just then she heard a groan next to her. She turned her head making all the red streaks turn aside and saw that Asher had woken up.

"Holy fuck....." He groaned sitting up.

"Hey..." Sadie said with a tired hint in her voice. She sounded sick, in a good way, when ur voice sounded sick but also had this type of adult woman voice. His eyes snapped towards her direction. At first he scrunched up his  nose in confusion but slowly recognized the luscious red curls, and her beautiful but sad ocean eyes. 

  "hey stranger." Asher said with a cheeky grin. She was the most beautiful person he has ever seen. Last night he asked everyone he knew who she was. Everyone just said "the new girl who only hangs out with hot guys." But something drew her to him. Maybe in a friendly or even romantic way. He wasnt sure till this point but he knew he wanted to be her friend.

The red head simply smiled at the 'stranger'. They locked eyes for a moment. Both admiring each others beauty. Asher looked at the freckles on the top of her cheeks and nose. They were equally spread throughout her nose and cheeks. Sadie looked at his eyes, his jawline, and his nose. And practically his whole face in general. It was strangely all perfect. His skin was slightly tanned a bit. His milk chocolate brown eyes were beautiful, lively and happy. Though Suddenly the two were interrupted in each others observation by a voice.

"Who the fuck are you?! A voice confused and angry called out. Sadie's  body immediately turned to her right side. She looked at the individual confused of his sudden outburst when he was just asleep.

"Finn...um...this is..Asher." Sadie said keeping her eyes on the curly haired boy. Finn only glared at the stranger.

"Hi?" Asher said confused at Finn for all his actions. Finn rolled his eyes slightly and looked at Sadie. A memory popped in his head as he looked at her luscious cherry lips. A memory that made him blush and feel  a thousand butterflies flutter in his stomach.

"F-Finn we need to talk. Now." Sadie commanded and stood up. Finn knew exactly why. He felt anxious about what she was going to say. Did she remeber? Was he a bad kisser? Was she going to tell him she didnt mean the kiss? Was she going to friend zone him again? All of this was going to be answered in 20 seconds.

Finns palms started sweating, his head was throbbing from his hang over, anxiety was getting the best of him.

  Sadie walked into the laundry room waiting for Finn to enter. Once he did she shut the door slightly and faced him.

"What do you remeber about last night?" She asked. She wanted to know if he knew, if what she saw was just a dream or a hallucination. Or maybe it was all real.

She'd know soon enough

Finn started fidgeting his Fingers and finally looked at the girl.  "Well..." he started saying looking down again. He paused. Did she remeber?
"I- um...we..well yah- we actually...you and I- well we um........k-kissed?" Finn shuddered nervously.
Sadie let out a sigh of relief. So she didnt just imagine  that whole seen. It was real.
"I....um. I remember that..i- I just wanted to make sure you remembered.." She let out. But for one thing she knew, was that she enjoyed the passionate kiss shared between the two teens. But she literally just got out of a relationship. And she has yet to determine what her feeling was with Finn. He made her feel safe, she could be herself around him and well, he had a nice face to look at. 

"Did-ugh...oh god..did-did that mean anything to you? Annie?" Finn asked. Because it meant something for him. She always meant something to him. He knows she just got out of a relationship but all the raven haired boy wants to do is kiss her soft cherry lips.

She looked at the ground for a moment.
"Did it mean...something for you?" Sadie asked scared that her answer would scare the boy off and once again jeopardize their frienship.

Finn shuffled his feet. He wanted to admit it, but what would she think of him? She did just break up with Noah yesterday.

"Would....it be bad...if it did?" Finn let out. His heart was beating so fast. He was exhausted and dieing in the inside waiting for a response.

"No....." Sadie answered looking at her feet again. Her heart was racing and she could feel her cheeks warming. Butterflies swarmed her stomach.

Finn's head stopped throbbing. His pain went away. For whatever reason he had a boost of confidence.

He stepped closer to her. "What about you." He asked taking another step further. He managed not to stutter or break up his sentences. Because he was sure that she felt the same electricity flowing through them.

Sadie only managed to slightly bite her lip. She started taking steps closet to the curly haired boy. The butterflies were now rapidly fluttering there wings. Both take another step. The butterflies start hitting her stomach.

The two finally are face to face. Just 2 inches apart from each other. Finn took one last step closer, cupping his hands on her cheeks. Their lips lingered almost touching. The two could feel each others breaths. And then it happened.

"SADIE!"

Hey guys!  Plez vote & comment. Ik this sucks ass but I'm really tired