The Party 2

Sadie and Teo arrived st Finns house at dawn. There was 1 hour left till the party started. Just enough time for Sadie to make herself look like a goddess. A smirk appeared on Sadie's face as she exited the car and ran to the house. She would curl her hair and put it into a high ponytail, do her makeup and wear converse since she doesnt like wearing heels. She ran up the stairs and into Finns room, barging in and almost falling.

Finns eyes made his way to the redhead that look weirdly happy.

"Are you ok annie?" He asked standing from his bed, his wet curls swaying as he walked to her.

"Yep! Now get out asshole I need to get ready!" She exlaimed and started pushing him out.
"Asshole? Wait this is MY room Sades!" Finn yelled as he tried to fight back.

"Not today!" Sadie said and finally pushed him out making him fall on his butt. She slammed the door in his face as Finn cursed at the closed door. Moments later he heard music from his room. He threw his hands up in retreat. He already knew there was no way to get her out of there. He jogged back downstairs and slumped down on the couch next to Teo.

"Sadie kick you out?" He asked watching the TV.

Finn sighed and said "yep"

Teo only nodded his head and chuckled before continuing watching.
But Finn couldnt get the red head out of his head. (Lmao that's Rhimes). Why wasnt she sad and moping? She literally just got cheated on, cried for an hour, went to the mall, and kicked him out of his room because she was going to get ready. For the party? Shit. Shes probably going to get Wasted finn thought.

-

Meanwhile in Finns room.

Sadie applied makeup on her slightly pale face, with a rose red eyeshadow and red lipstick. She curled her hair and pulled it back into a high ponytail , half up and half down. Her medium red hair length curls bounced with each step she took looking fabulous. Her dress was stunning and looked 10× more when Sadie wore it fitting her body perfectly. She wore Finns converse which were a little bit big but they were new and looked nice. Sadie never learned to be girly. So she never liked wearing heels or never been taught. She would fall each time she tried them and almost broke her ankle once.

She was ready and looking beautiful. But she needed to show Noah she didnt care about him or what happened earlier. I'll post a picture on Instagram. NO! I'll just go to the party while no one knows what I'm dressed in and hope he comes. And if he doesnt then I'll post a picture on Instagram. Sadie thought to herself quickly. She unlocked the door turning off the music and running downstairs to find Finn and Teo.

"Hey assholes! How do I look?" Sadie asked grabbing the attention of the teenagers that were watching TV. Finn immediately turned his head to her on his jaw dropped. He knew Sadie was unexplainably beautiful but this just took his breath away. Teo then turned his attention and his jaw dropped slightly.

"Damn..." Teo said quietly but loud enough for Sadie and Finn to hear.
Sadie blushed a bit and Finn gave him a death glare. Finn ignored Teos slide comment and responded to Sadie, "Sadie Sink you look like the same as every other day. Beautiful and stunning like a goddess." Finn said slighly and looked at Teo with a smirk. Sadie blushed and chuckled.

"Thanks Curls."

"Curls? Who the fuck is a curls?" Teo asked ruining the sweet moment. Finn rolled his eyes in annoyance as Sadie chuckled and sat next to Finn. Finn turned his head back to the red head on put on a goofy smirk on his face. Sadie smiled back and put her head on his shoulder as they watched the show. And nothing could take the grin off of Finns beautiful ass face.