Part 1: Jamie

Jamie's alarm clock chimed on his bedside table as he climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He got dressed and stared into the mirror. His hair was a mess, as usual, and his eyes were sunken and sad looking. He walked into his room and picked up his school bag.

Jamie, I'm so sorry. Percy signed.

It's not your fault. Jamie signed as he walked out the door for breakfast.

When he arrived at breakfast he at next to Ellie, who was sat in front of a plate of apple Danishes.

"I can't eat these, they remind me of Lottie too much." She sighed. Jamie agreed with her, only everything reminded him of Lottie.

They walked to their electives 20 minutes later, parting ways at the entrance to Ivy side.

Jamie walked to his Shakespeare studies elective while Ellie walked to conch for fencing practice.

"Jamie," Raphael muttered, "there is something that will cheer you up."

Jamie's face was cold as he looked to Raphael.

"Binah's back!" Raphael smiled.

"Good." Jamie mumbled, reading his lines.

"Come on Jamie, there's nothing you can do!"

"Isn't there?"

"No. I'm sorry."

Jamie sighed and walked out of the theatre when class was over, heading to the library to meet Ellie.