Almost getting ran over

It was early morning when I finally decided to get up. I could feel the stiff joints in my back stretching out in a series of painful pops, but I got up anyhow and was able to make it into the bathroom to splash cold water onto my face so I could wake up a little more. looking at the clock on the wall I could see it was only four in the morning. I had atleast two hours before I needed to begin getting ready for college . With a tired sigh I knew I wouldnt be getting back to sleep. I had insomnia bad ever since it happened. So instead of trying to constantly lay in bed trying to sleep I devoted myself to different tasks, One of them being my early morning runs...

I got into the shower while trying to rub the sleep from my mind and body I let out a harsh hiss as the hot water ran through the large slits in my back. they where the only things I couldnt make go away out of all of my odditites... I quickly washed my hair and body as I began to grow restless. Stumbling out of the tub I looked in the mirror, my blackish grey eyes glowing with red veins as shadows seemed to be leaking through my sockets as I bared my teeth. Longer than normal canines gleamed in the light as I looked down at my hands, My nails had become blackened claws and i could fel energy roiling underneath my skin. I hurredly turned off the water and rushed into my room to get dressed in loose comfortable clothing of black leggings and a loose red top over a black tanktop and bra. Pain rippled through my skull as I yanked on my shoes and through on my satchel with all my necessities incase I blacked out like before. It carried an extra set of clothes along with a brush,charger,some small foods, and a extra pair of shoes. I practically ran out the door after hastily yanking a brush through my long black hair. My sneakers hit the ground hard as I gained speed. I figured I could get my energie out in one burst of pushing myself as hard as I could without shifting and still be able to make it home. My legs began to burn and steam with a thick black smoke that seemed to leave a trail behind me as I shifted onto the rode. After all...no one should be driving this early...right?

I dont know if I had ever been so wrong before as around the corner drove a large brown dust covered van. My eyes widened as the vehicle tried to screech to a stop but was just not fast enough. With a pained grunt I grasped all of the energy I had left after my run and sent myself soaring quite ungracefully over the careening vehicle. I hit the ground in a hard roll as the vehicle finally stopped and all its doors where opened in a hurry and several sets of footsteps could be heard bounding towards my prone form. With a sharp intake of breath I sat up. Looking down I was thankful to see any trace of me was gone and all they would see would be a perfectley normal girl who could clear a van that was atleast 8-10 ft tall in all. Looking over I was met with three sets of shoes as I slowly stood up I felt a large hand on my shoulder. Looking up I was met with a tall man with sharp features and a naturally sadistic air about him. He had round glasses on the bridge of hise nose infront of cold greyish blue eyes. He wore a long white labcoat and red gloves over normal-ish clothes. He looked down at me in curiosity and concern and I couldnt help but take a step back. He seemed amused by this. "Hello little fraulien, mein name is medic und what might yours be?" He inquired as I swallowed nervousley. I didnt know if I should trust this man with the thick german accent or his friends. But for some odd reason I did anyways.