Meeting some mercs

"M-my name is luca..." I stuttered before looking down at my arm. It burned for some reason and I forgot about the men for a few moments as i had sight of a large chunk of glass that had peirced my arm upon landing. Looking down I stood for a second just watching as blood dripped down my arm in a lazy blackish red flow. Gritting my teeth I gripped the peice.

"No wait a-" medic tried to interupt before I yanked out the peice. I hissed in pain, thankful for my hair hiding my face as my eyes flared up. I chucked the peice somewhere into the grass as my blood began to clot up. I looked up at the medic with a raised brow

"you where saying?"

He seemed at momentary loss for words before hurridley stepping over, his gloved hands gripping my arm gently as he inspected the wound, and to his amazement he could watch it slowly begin to heal. No doubt faster than any human wound could heal on its own...

I took the time to look over the rest of the men with him, I went down the row, starting with a man that was about and inch or two taller than me with goggles and overalls on over a red shirt. He had a hardhat on aswell as if he had just gotten off a job... or maybe he wore them all the time? Not sure to be honest with you. Beside him stood a tall lanky boy in capri like pants with long socks and sneakers, he had tape wrapped around his arms and hands and a bright red shirt on. He also had dogtags and a black backpack, he had a smug grin as he noticed me looking him over and I dont know if it was my injuries playing tricks on me but did he just try to flex??

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the medic just as he had finished wrapping my arm in gauze. "Bitte forgive me fraulein but I do not have any disinfectant with me" he apologized though I had a sneaking suspicion that he usually didnt use disinfectant at all, but who was I to judge? I bent over to grab my bag of items when i felt a warm hand on my lower back, this caused me to stiffen up as a hand gently eased up my shirt till it was midway up my back. I would have retaliated if i wearnt scared of my shirt sliding up more and exposing the slits in my back. At a sharp intake of breath i quickly stood back up and distanced myself from the three men. I turned and looked back at them harshley as the hardhat man took a few steps closer.

"Look darlin i didnt mean to startle ya, my names engineer but you can call me engie. The boy overe there is scout. When ya bent to grab ya stuff i saw somethin on ya back and i had to have a look. I apologize as it seemed to be taken the wrong way, but you gotta beleive im being honest when i tell ya it wasn't meant to scare ya. But ya see you are the person me and my friends been lookin for. If you would kindly get in the van with us we will gladly explain." He practicaly begged and he was so earnest about it i nearly jumped in the van then and there before reality reared its ugly head.

"Look engie. I dont know you guys that well and do you know how what you just said sounds?, You ask me to jump into a van with three strange men going god knows where and what would my family sa-..." I froze mid sentence as i truely thought about it.. I mean my family diswned me after the accident and its not like i had much here anyhow... 

"you know what... screw it im coming with" I sighed after a few moments as engie and scout highfived and medic just simply stood to the side a small smile on his face before i raised a finger. "but" I watched as they all visably winced "we are goin back to my place first so i can get a few things" engie sighed in releif before knodding. i followed them to the van and climbed in last. I directed them to my home which was only a few minutes away and instructed them to wait in the van but of course i couldnt have it my way all the time could i?

Scout quickly jumped out after me and followed me inside and i knew it would be practically useless to object so i let him help he was actually a lot more help then i thought he would be since he packed my shower stuff i got my clothes and journals all in ine bag... I didnt have much after all. We finished in record time and made it back to the van just as the other people on my street began to wake and dawn began to rear its head...