Meeting some more mercs

"Shut up you dummkopfs!" he shouted as silent came quick within the room "Danke dir" he said quietly as i slowly inched into the room with engie following close behind me. His hand rested of my shoulder for moral support as i was met with a truley horrifying yet hilarious sight. Medic stood in the center of the room this completely terrifyingly sadistic look about him and the six other men in the room sat cowering in a corner except a mand in a snappy suit with a mask over his face, a tall man with a hat and aviators on even though he was inside, and a large thick bald man who sat in a large chair eating a sandwich. I shot him a thankful look before letting out a tiny squeak as engie gently nudged me into the light. I nearly froze as several sets of eyes snapped towards me along with the front of an army helmet. I decided not to question it for right now as i stood up straighter and gave a small wave. The one in the helmet was the first to react. He stomped over and leaned over me his helmet covering his eyes as his voice came out in a shout.

" I WILL NOT HAVE A FEMALE FIGHTING ON THIS TEAM!! ITS ALMOST AS BAD AS HAVING TO WORK WITH A COMMUNIST!!" He shouted as i winced at his loud tone. I was getting very army vibes and this only fueled my annoyance as i looked up at him with annoyance growing on my face. With my jaw set i grasped the collar of his white shirt that was tucked into a pair of camo sweatpants. Grabbing the fabric in my fists i pulled him down to my height with my mouth close to his ear.

"Look bud, i can understand your reluctance to fight with a woman but im not going anywhere and you better accept it... and if it helps any, im not a communist either." I said in a soft quiet voice before letting go of him and backing up with a small smile. Looking behind him i saw scout looking at me with a sheet white face along with the other men as he shook his head like i had just signed my death warrant. I decided to ignore them before looking back at mister soldier man. If i didnt know better i would have thought that he was blushing under his helmet before he stepped forwards before his arms wrapped around my waist and he promptly threw me over his shoulder. I let out a squeak as he marched through the kitchen i waved at the rest of them as a few slowly waved back

"WELL SOLDIER SINCE YOU HAVE PROVEN YOUR NON COMMUNISM I ACCEPT YOU ONTO THIS TEAM BUT FOR YOUR INSOLENCE I HAVE DECIDED TO MOVE YOUR TRAINING REGIMINE...TO RIGHT NOW!!"He shouted as i shrugged and watched as the men followed us undoubtedley curious. The darkskinned drunk came up with a smile "The names demo lassie and what might yours be?" He slurred as i chuckled.

"The names luca, nice to meetcha demo." i smiled as he gave me a two finger salute before the next man came up, he was the tall guy with the hat and aviators.

Oi the names sniper, nice to meet cha sheila." he said with a thick australian accent and i smiled waving at him before he backed up to let the next man come up. this was the extremeley large man.

"Hello leetle girl, my name is Heavy and zis is sandvich." he said in a heavily russion accented voice.

"Nice to meet you heavy, im luca!" I said cheerfully at the giant of a man as he backed up and i was left wondering 'where in the hell where we going'.

The last one to slide into veiw was the lean man in the expensive suit with the mask on and a cigarette between his lips.

"Bonjour mon name est la spy" he said in a thick french accent and the cigarette and thick cologne with the suit suddenly made sense. i gave a small wave as he gave a small nod of his head and finally we made it into a gym like room that had all sorts of equipment outlining a huge center ring. The soldier man finally dropped me with a wide grin.

"WELL MAGGOT MY NAME IS SOLDIER AND THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL CALL ME BY AT ALL TIMES!!" He shouted as i nodded. "YOU WILL CHOOSE SOMETHING TO WORKOUT ON AND SWITCH EVERY THIRTY MINUTES OR YOU CAN FIGHT ONE OF US IN THE RING AND SWITCH OUT EVERY FEW ROUNDS!! REGARDLESS YOU WILL BE WORKING OUT FOR THE REMAINDER OF TODAY WHILE YOUR BELONGINGS COME IN AND YOUR ROOM GETS SET UP. UNDERSTAND?!" He shouted as i stood up straight "YES SIR'! i shouted back in a partially mocking tone but he didnt seem to catch it as i stripped off my jacket and over shirt. This left me in a tanktop and leggings with my sportsbra straps in sight. I hadnt had a chance to change back to a normal one and was suddenly thankful for it, I missed the eight sets of eyes and the helmet face that snapped to my direction as i began stretching out.