The dossier and a little training with spy

I let out a dark chuckle as it finally got to my class and my class details.

LUCA: THE BEAST CLASS

ABILITIES:Like the mercenary scout the beast class has inhanced speed while like the mercenary heavy the beast class has improved strength. Though the beast class is unique beacause of itsability to change its form in three main ways along with other variations that willbe filled into more detail as the job tearm continues. This class unlike others will be less firearms based because of the classes already inbuilt weapons arsenal. Though we found it fitting to equip this class with weapons of the following: several sets of pre-sharpened throwing knifes, Several variations of smoke bombs, and a small standard issue black rapid shooting revolver.

CLASS WEAKNESSES:The beast class is especially susceptable to loud or high deciable noises without protection, Not to mention any extra attributes (Ex. Wings, Ears, Tails, Ect) are suceptable to any forms of non inorganic touch such as hands, bats, or bullets.

EXTRA INFORMATION: The current beast class has strong cases of insomia and is prone to rage like episodes and can be extremely volatile if proper precausions are not taken.

I closed the dossier before looking back at the masked mystery guy and i shrugged innocently as he copied the movement. Engie came in with his gloves off and his sleeves rolled up.

"Hey there darlin, it seems you've finally met our resident fire-bug pyro." He said kindly as if my attacking Ms pauling never happened. I nodded smiling before getting up and taking my items back to my room i took each set of weapons before going back to the gym. Seeing scout practicing hitting baseballs he seemed to freeze as i entered before getting this icy look before going back to hitting the balls twice as hard. Nearly busting several of them as i ducked my head and wandered until i found an ajoining room that had targets on a wall and as i set my stuff down i heard the door behind me close and tunring around i was met with the sight of spy puffing on another cigarette. He smile charmingly,

"Bonjour mademoiselle i couldnt help but notice your plight. Would jou like to talk about it?" He asked softly but i quickly shook my head no. To distract myself i grabbed one of the long black blades and lined up the shot. I was still shaking slightly and nearly jumped out of my skin when i felt gloved hands ajust my posture as spys quiet voice filled my ears " please calm down mon petite fleur, vou will not be much help to us if vou are full of these silly little nerves" He whispered softly and i took the chance to calm my breath and take the shot. It sunk deep just left of the heart and i was a little proud.

This continued for a few more hours of me getting comfortable with my weapons with various mercs coming in to help but scout was still giving me the cold shoulder which, i admit, stung. I just hoped i would be ready for the match tommorow.