I sorta kinda fight and an operation

I stopped for a second before looking at them with a curious gaze.

"You guys do know what my class name is right?" I inquired as medic nodded.

"Yes fraulien we where informed you would be known as the beast class...Could you possibly enlighten us as to why this is?" He asked curiously as i let out a small sigh. I was ready to show them just my form when scouts voice rang out loud and clear "Look hun, i bet i could take ya easily!" he shouted in challenge while engie facepalmed while muttering something about an idiot boy as my gaze snapped to his. With a wide smile i vaulted myself into the ring before turning towards him.

"Sure scout we can go a few rounds. You can even use your bat if you want to..." I taunted as he ran up to the ring and climbed in. I was momentarily distracted when a thick scottish accent called out loudly, "Wait! Before ye two begin let us get some chairs and scrumpy before ye two fight. I want to be able to comfotabley watch scout git his ass kicked!" he shouted as the rest nodded in agreement and hurried around to get metal folding chairs while we both stretched.

"Hey scout..."

"Yeah?"

"You dont want any punches pulled do ya?"

"Nope"

I grinned at this as medic stood by the ring with a large gun like thing with a tank on his back and he called out loudly, "DREI, ZWEI, EINS, GO!!" I took this as the signal to start and so did scout as he began to jump up and down on his feet in a defensive style manner while i raised my fists and swyed back in forth before letting a wide sharptoothed smile grace my lips as i jumped towards him with my fist aimed for his jaw and he was able to dive out of the way and shot a foot out at my angles causing me to land on my knees and i had barely enough time to roll to the side before his fist landed inches from my face. I kicked back up onto my feet and quickly turned, I used the extra momentom to land a hard kick to his side that sent him sprawling as several ooohs could be heard coming from our audience as he quickly jumped back up onto his feet.

"Alright luca! Time to start making things interesting! Ill start using my abilities if you do." He called out as i nodded before going still. I let the red bleed into my eyes as my nails became long black claws and my ears became longer and tipped with black as my canines lengthened and a long wolflike tail slid from the bottom of my spine and large black wings slipped from the slits in my shoulder blades as my feet changed and cracked into large black feline like paws.

His HOLY SHIT! Echoed quite a few others as i was now roughly heavys size. The upper part of my face was covered in black like a protective mask as my voice came out in a deep and raspy version of my voice as i looked down at him almost sheepishley " to much?" I asked as he seemed at loss for answer before slowly nodding.

I sheepishly shrunk back down till i was normal sized but with black claws, furry feline ears ontop of my head and a long furry black tail. it was such a releif to not have to put the energy into hiding my form and i crossed my arms blushing slightly as i looked up at him.

"Just say something please." i practically begged as the self conciousness set in. He seemed to snap out of his frozen state before rushing over his hands set on touching my ears before my own hands gripped his wrists. He paused then and there as my large black wolfish tail swayed back and forth in annoyance as i pushed him back while simultaniously causing him to land flat on his ass before i delicatley jumped from the ring. My stomach growled loudly causing my face to flush bright red as heavy walked over chuckling.

"Leetle wolf girl sounds hungry, come is lunch time anyhow." The gentle giant said as his large hands wrapped around my waist and he genly picked me up and held me like a child as i huffed.

"You guys really need to quit carrying me everywhere! I can walk ya know!" i pouted even though my tail wagged happily. I mentally cursed at it for betraying me and in his hold i couldnt help notice thankfully how he thoughtfully avoided touching my tail after seeing my reaction to scout trying to touch my ears and speaking of the person he jogged into veiw with my jacket,bags, and shirt in his arms and he jogged past and around the corner before a door could be heard opening then closing as i wondered what he was doing i was gentley sat in a chair while engie went to the stove and turned it on before starting to cook something and i got up stretching out. I went into the living room to find demo passed out in an armchair while scout played a game on the T.V and spy sat in his own armchair reading the newspaper. Before fully joining them i took a few moments to slide my extensions painfully back inside and replaced them with normal human ones. I was about to step when a gloved hand closed over my shoulder.