Family issues

I pulled my hair up into a bun as i made my way to the living room just to see someone i never wanted to see again. My blood ran cold as i stiffly sat down beside sniper whos calm aura helped some with my agitated nerves. Ms pauling looked up from her clipboard, her eyes widening at the sight of her younger cousin who was labled an abomination and dead, by not just herself but the entirety of the family. Her green eyes filled with a strong fear that the men had troubles placing and as soon as it showed it was gone, replaced my a shakey professionalism that wavered like jello with each breath. She cleared her throat before flipping open a dossier.

"W-well Miss luc-luca you may know by now that my name is Miss pauling and im here to deliver your weapons and the information of your battle strategy. B-because of your newley discovered regenerative abilities there was some debate on making you a support class but ultimatley we decided on making you a tank like heavy for your size when in full shift as we witnessed this morning on the security cameras." She wavered as i could feel my blood run cold at her words...she had seen me shift. Something i never wanted anyone to have to witness. That was the last straw for me, I hate to admit it but my self control was slight and it only took a matter of seconds before i had her against the wall by her neck. Her peteit little hands grasping at my wrist as i exploded.

"How can you act like this is all normal!, After what you and every one else in that damned family did!" My voice was close to a scream as tears began to run freely down my cheeks while i felt hands gripping at my body i couldn't feel them, couldn't acknowledge them, couldn't care...

I didnt know i was still yelling at her and still had her against the wall when all i saw was a faded version of everything. Though reality snapped back into focus when a large pair of hands grasped my waist and pulled me gently away from the tiny, poor, purple suit wearing woman with buns two tight for her little head. My wails had quieted extremely as heavy sat in his armchair holding me like a child with my back to Ms pauling. My fingers clutched at the fabric of his shirt as i buried my face into his shoulder; shuddering as he gently rubbed circles into my back. I hardley heared the rest of what she said and turned in time to watch her get up to leave. A sick satisfaction curled in my stomach as i looked at the forming bruises on her neck. Heavys soothing gestures where almost enough to put me aslep but before i could i felt a large cool hand on my shoulder, turnin slightly i saw medic looking down with worried eyes and i vaugley heard him say something before i got up and gave heavy a large hug for being such a great friend. He gentley patted my head before soldier came up behind me. His helmet was still on but what shocked me was how quiet his voice was in comparison to how it usually was.

"Are you alright there soldier? You seemed ready to tear into Ms pauling like she was a communist." He said in an attempt at comforting and i sighed shrugging.

"Everythin is alright soldier. Just family issues ok..." I left it at that before quickly making my way to the gym. My heart pounded with furious energy as i nearly slammed the doors open and directly made my way to the punching bags where i began to let off steam.

A few hours, many bruises, and 3 busted sandbags later i finally came back into the living room and noticed the stuff moved off to the side. I grabbed both the box and the dossier and took then to the kitchen table. I was getting ready to open the dossier when i felt a large hand on my shoulder i looked over my shoulder just to be met face to face with a body in a large red rubber suit and a gas mask on.

"Huddah humadah?" It seemed to ask as i looked at it in confusion before it pointed at the box and the dossier.

"Oh you want to look with me?" I asked as it nodded while clapping like a little child. It drew up a seat beside me and watched intentley as i began flipping through the packet. It had all my basic information yet nothing on my family or orgins. It was so laughable that i almost did laugh out loud. Could you really blame them for not wanting to be on any documentation.