An operation

"Come fraulein ich must give you erue examination und operation." He said it kindly enough but i was still nearly terrified as i let him lead me back into what i assumed was a medibay and he directed me to an examination table. I got up onto it and nearly screached as a warm weight settled on my head and a soft coo was heard i immediatley calmed down as the weight fluttered down onto my shoulder and nuzzled into my neck as medic came back with a stethascope and all manor of other tools on a teolley. We went through all of the basic exaination procedures before he had me lay on my back after instructing me to take off all of my upper clothes including my bra... My face was flushed bright red as a smirk grew on his face as he looked down at me "Is there a problem?"

I shook my head no as he nodded "gut, Now i will have to preform a certain procedure on you that will add to to our respawn system. This system uses the data collected by what i will be momentarily putting into your heart. Zis data will allow you to be recreated essentially by the data collected. He explained calmly as my nerves began to grow i looked up at him shuddering slightly.

"Fine whatever you do just dony knock me out. you can use anesthetics or whatever just dont put me under! I quietly begged as he finally nodded with a sigh. "fine but it will not be a pretty sight." He finally agreed as he filled a large syringe with clear liquidh and he began injecting it in multiple places along my chest,neck, and abdomen. before using a black marker to draw dotted lines around chest. Only going anywhere near my chest for medical purposes only before grabbing a large scalpel and gently cutting away at the skin all i could feel was a strong tingling as he peeled back the skin to expose the darker than average goodies inside. My black bones smoked slightly as he used his bonesaw to cut out my ribs and expose my heart. It might have been a truley horrific sight if i had never seen anything like it. In fact i watched straight faced as he took out a small three pronged device and stuck it gently into the still beating flesh. he set the organ back in its cavity and prepared to put everything back when much to his amazment my bones seemingly grew slowly back into place while the ones he took out remained unaffected.

"For you to reasearch." i explained as he looked at me confused before he put the skin back together and got the gun like contraption off of a table. He aimed it at my stomach and a red beam of light shot out and the wound began healing faster than anything i could have ever done. After he finished i sat up and put my clothes back on while his back was turned. Looking out the window i let out a small gasp as i looked out at the now dusky landscape and my stomach rumbled even stronger.

"It seems our little procedure took longer than expected. Now run along und go eat, you must be extremely hungry by now" He said while putting my bones in a sealed container to preserve them before gently guiding me out of his medibay and i got to the kitchen to find two bowls of thich beef stew waiting on the table. I didnt wsit very long before beginning to eat. Only starting after medic took his first bite. I finished it in record time and as i walked into the livingroom smiling i gently patted my belly. 'Whoever made the stew it was amazing." I praised while engie blushed bright red.I let out a small yawn as I looked around. "um could someone show me to where im supposed to be sleeping?"

Soldier got up and practically marched towards me before gripping my shoulder and actually letting me walk this time. we stopped down the hall infrost of a door with a steel symble of three clawmarks. He handed me a room key with a small smile under his helmet. I smiled and said a small thanks before stepping into a wood floored room with grey walls with a red stripe running through the middle. An oak desk sat beside a large bed with black pillows,grey sheets, and a red cover. I was thankful to find a connecting half bath and wasted little time in taking a shower and changing into soft sleep pants, and a loose shirt that hung off one shoulder. I slid under the covers and buried my face in one of the thick pillows and quickly dozed off.