Getting to Teuefort

Medic P.O.V

I sighed in releif as she agreed to come without much fuss. Her rapid healing peaked my curiosity and it was quite odd that she was our newest merc yet I almost ran her over... Yeah i would probably have to apologize for that later. I was ein idiot for not checking her for the mark we all wore since she was able to survive that with minimal injuries. I blame it on the reasoning of i didnt think she would be... well a she. I sighed as scout ran out after her "Dummkopf..." i mumbled as ze engineer chuckled.

"Somethin wrong there doc?" he asked amused as i glared at him in annoyance. It wasnt long before ze fraulein and the dummkopf came back with him trying to show off and i did not know why but it frustrated me for some odd reason. I hadnt noticed it before but she had large dark bags under her eyes and a drooping posture. I puzzled over it as the two got in the back with engie in the passenger seat. The old van rumbled to life as a plume of dust and smoke shot from the exaust pipe and i began the long drive back to teufort while engie and scout told her about the gravel wars and how there was a red team and a blue one of essentially the same people. I gave my input every now and then when they described what we did and she was taking this remarkably well. I didnt know much about this fraulein but she did not seem normal...Then again none of us were...

Luca P.O.V

One debreifing later i could feel a strong wave of exaustion slam into me and i slumped over and was immensle thanful for my bags beside me as i used the one with my clothes as a pillow. Scout sat on the other side of my bags as i dozed.

Scout P.O.V

I watched as da little hottie slumped over in her seat. She had dark circles under eyes. She was super cute and id honestly try to go for her if i wasnt aimin for miss pauling. She was such a smal girlie and i wasnt too sure as to why the administrator wanted her. With a frustrated sigh i drug my hands through my hair and i knew in the little bit that we had knew each other i had come to care for her. She was more like a sis to me... I aint ever had a sis.. just brothers. Yeah... she could be my new little sis! With a triumphant grin i nodded and looked down at her with a sigh. I just hope the others can accept her as quick as i have....

*One extremely bumpy ride later*

Luca P.O.V

I woke up an hour or so later and i was to thankful for the sleep to feel embarassed about it. I sighed sitting up as the van rolled back into motion and we drove past a large wooden gate that sat in the middle of two lardge watchtowers. I silently took in the sights and as we stopped by what looked like some kind of main building a loud female voice cut through the silence.

"ATTENTION MERCENARYS, TODAY ON BOTH SIDES YOU WILL BE RECEIVING A NEW MEMBER. THIS CLASS IS CALLED THE BEAST CLASS FOR REASONS THAT YOU WILL SOON FIND TO BE QUITE UNEXPECTED... THAT WILL BE ALL FOR TODAY AND MATCHES WILL COMMENCE IN TWO DAYS TIME TO GIVE YOUR NEW MEMEBER TIME TO SETTLE IN. TREAT THEM WELL OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES! She finished with an air of warning as we all visably shuddered. Medic stopped the van in the garage of the large brown building. We all piled out and i threw my backpack over my shoulders and my satchel soon following. I put a hand up as scout offered to take the bag from me and he sulked slightly as i gentley nudged his side. That shit eating grin came back as medic held open the door leading into the building and i gladly followed them in just to be met with a loud cacophany of noise. I quickly clapped my hands over my ears as i imited a loud whimper my legs began to shake. Medic looked at me in worry and alarm as i fell against his side. I looked up at him as tears threatened to fall down my cheeks. He watched in alarm before holding up his hand ina motion to wait before he went into the kitchen. His voice cutting through the loud din easily.