Day 2 at Tuefort

I woke earlier than yesterday to see the sky pitch black with the stars shining brighter then i had ever seen them. I dressed in capri pants and a red shirt as to accomodate the team colors. As my body finally began to fully wake up i could feel the unused energy in my muscles beginning to cramp up so i rushed my morning routine and it had lightened up a little bit but it was still dark with no sun in sight. Looking around i saw no mercs in sight i still jogged a few kilometeres out. I didnt want to risk them seeing my as i let the darkness of the night aid me in letting thick black fog enclose my body. Only my red eyes visable as the cracking of bones echoed like quiet gunfire as my insides shifted arounf to fit my shifting bones as black fur rippled under my skin before sliding out in a painful display of splitting skin. In all the entire process took only a few moments but felt like hours as I looked around. Large muzzle lifted to the moon to catch the scents on the wind as my large tail drug in the dirt. I sat at about twice the size of a normal man in height and atleast the length of two and a half in length not including my tail. I led out a low growling snarl as the yips of heyenas cried into the distance as the smell of my freshley spilt blood littered the ground attracting predetors to the opprotunity of a fresh kill. I turned paw and began to run in a wide circle around the enitire outside of the red fort, making sure to stay away from the blu base at all costs lest i give any of them reason for alarm. I ran for a solid hour and the sun was barely peaking over the sky when i finally decided to stop and much to my emberassment i looked back to find a well word and torn up track from my claws. I trotted back towards the base but stayed a couple minutes away to allow myself ample room to shift back. When i finished i was in my clothes but covered in dirt and sweat so i stripped off my shirt leaving me in a sportsbra and i slunk in through the back door. I hoped beyond anything that the guys would be up yet and i hoped i would remember my way back towards my room. I followed muscle memory and made it back into the kitchen where there sat engie, sniper, and spy.

My face flushed bright red as the conversation seemed to stop mid word. I gave a small little wave before bolting back to my room. I almost ran into soldier who still wore his more comfortable clothes and i was curious to see is actual uniform. It seemed like mercs like engie and medic wore their uniforms as regular clothes for i hadnt seen them out of them. The same went for heavy and i couldn't be to sure with sniper and spy just seemed like the type to constantly want to look snazzy in whatever he did. with these thoughts in mind i made it back to my room and wasted little time in getting in the shower. I could have sworn i heard a knock while washing but i brushed it off as i rinced the soap out of my hair. I decided to quickly finish up my shower and as i got out i walked back into the main part of my room just to find scout sitting on my bed looking through one of my journals. My face burned bright red as i loudly cleared my throat. He shot up in suprise as i raised a brow while trying to seem annoyed as i watched his own face erupt in red

"M-Ms pauling came wit your uniform and shes waitin in da livin room for ya to get all finished up and stuff!" He yelped the last bit as i grabbed a marker from one of my boxes and i chucked it at his head. He bolted out of the room and i was left with two sets of clothes on the bed. I got dressed in black shorts and a red tanktop before looking over the clothing. I drug my hands ovet the bright red fabric. I pulled out a pair of kaki capris that ended at my knees and tall thick rubber boots would cover any exposed legs on my skin. The pants had a ridiculous amount of pockets and a thick brown belt to complete that assemblage. The shirt on the other hand was a light and breezy like material but i had a sneaking suspicion that it had kevlar inlacing and had two slits on the back which i was thankful for. Beside it sat an X-style vest type germent with several loops to hold something, but i wasn't very sure as to what.

After my little inspection i found the second set to be similiar but in a wintery fashion instead of made for hot weather.