Chapter 1

A/n: This is taking place in the year of 2019, unlike the original game's date (2016). Also, this is a continuation after the end of episode 2 where Sean and Daniel got on to the train. I don't exactly want to follow the plot after episode 2, because I want to store in some surprises and plot twists that isn't already/going to be in the game.

✐ ✎ ✐ ✎

Chapter 1

(Y/n)

Today's weather in [City & State's name] was quite cold, and it was the perfect condition to build a snowman with friends after school. (Y/n), who have no group of friends to hang out with after school, started walking home after she received a text from her father.

"No car to pick you up. Walk home, okay?" her Dad had texted.

She followed her usual path when she'd walk home from school (which doesn't happen often). She's usually driven home, so whenever she walks home, she'd always feels like something fantasy-like is going to happen. Of course, it was just her wild imagination: too much Life is Strange, fantasy movies and books for her.

This pond gets dirtier and dirtier every time I see it, she thought as she approached the pond. She exhaled, and continued to think: Gosh, are people really this despicable to throw trash everywhere? There's literally one right here....

The pond was frozen, but you could tell the water was extremely dirty either. A crack was starting to form because someone had threw a shopping cart in to the pond. A shopping cart.

(Y/n) glanced around her, and when she saw nobody, she grinned. Well, this is perfect, she thought, and she pulled her hands out of her jacket pockets. She placed them near her mouth and let out a titter. She inhaled.

"I wish I was in Life is Strange 2, and I could meet all...," Not all of the characters, actually. Brett was a fucking ass. "I mean, some of the characters! Uhm. Especially Sean Diaz!" she quietly exclaimed to the pond.

She laughed at herself, and she ran incase somebody heard her.

Imagine a real life Sean though. He'll be like... super dreamy! she jokingly thought. But she really does think Sean was one of the hottest guys in video games history, and nothing can change her mind.... Maybe five years in the future, but in current time, she's obsessed.

She entered a small tunnel that led to the other side, and she slightly grinned. She thought the tunnel was amazing because of all of the funny graffitis; her favorite one was a drawing of Hawt Dawg Man; it is the Life is Strange mascot. It was pretty sad that the graffitis get paint over after a week, though.

She sauntered in to the tunnel, and she felt a shot of dizziness after a few steps. She shook it off as nothing, and continued to walk. The second shot was much worse, and caused her to stop and close her eyes at the pain. She squatted down and gently hit her head. "Ow, ow," she groaned.

Choo! Choo! Choo!

The ground start to slowly shook; the feeling was almost like a car on a bumpy road. The noise gradually got louder. When (Y/n)'s headache reluctantly went away, she slowly opened her eyes.

"What the fuck..." her voice trembled.

She was on what seem to be a train cart. The side of the cart was widely opened, and it showed a view of the outside.

After her eyes and hearing adjusted to the scene, she furiously turned her head side to side to look at her situation.

"What the fuck. What the fuck," she panicked as she unexpectedly stumbled down.

She slapped herself, pinched herself, but it was no use. This was real life; she could feel it.

Holy shit, she thought in disbelief. She covered her mouth with her hands, and stared. After collecting her composure, she unsteadily stood up, and slowly walked toward the opening of the cart. The train was moving pretty fast; if she were to jump off, she'll definitely be dead meat.

She squinted and took a better look outside. "Where am I...?"

Did that stupid wish actually came true? she panicked and gulped. But that is fucking impossible! Her breath became unsteady. But then, how else could I get here? This is fucking crazy!

She quickly swung her backpack to her front and checked for her phone. She aggressively tapped on it but it didn't lit up. A unpleasant memory flashed through her mind. "Fuck! I forgot I need to charge it!" she exclaimed and slumped down.

She felt the urge to cry, or the urge to slap her self again, or something! She didn't know what was going on, and she had no way of contacting her family. Oh, how much she wanted to contact her family.

The train started to slow down, and it was (Y/n)'s chance to hop out—and she took it. Without thinking, she swung her backpack to her back and jumped out of the cart.

She glanced around. She was in the middle of nowhere, but the place was oddly familiar to her, and she didn't know why. Around her was a big, white forest, and it was filled with skinny trees standing around, crowded with each other.

She looked up and squinted. The sun was still shining down to Earth, but the clouded sky overpowered the light.

The train engine started again, and (Y/n) gasped at the sound. She quickly turned around, and an unpleasant expression plastered her face. She had completely forgotten about how dangerous it could be to walk around the forest without proper protection.

Duh, you moron!

Getting eaten by wolves was the last thing she wanted to do, and it was definitely not on her bucket list.

She took a deep breath, and ran towards the train cart she'd just hopped off. She stumbled down a bit because of the snow—which also slowed her down. Her packed backpack also made her slower than she already was, which was really frustrating.

She tried her best to catch up, but it was no use. She gave up after a minute of running, and slowly yielded with heavy pants. She closed her eyes and rested her arms on her knees, while her body was slumped down. She could feel her eyes getting a bit moist, but she was really hesitant to cry.

"Sean, who's that?" she heard a distant boy's voice.

That voice! It's so... Wait, is that!?

Still resting her hands on her knees, (Y/n)'s head turned to where the voice came from. She slowly stood up, and stared unbelievably at the two boys who were just a few meters away from her.

"Hey?" the little guy said as he hesitantly waved.

Sean and Daniel. That's fucking Sean and Daniel, she thought as her hand trembled.

She suddenly felt lightheaded, and her breathing became unsteady again. All of this was way too much for her to handle—including the cold. She slowly stepped forward, but that resulted in her fainting. She heard a "Hey!" from which seemed to be the older boy, but his voice quickly faded away. (Y/n) felt some of the pain from hitting the ground, but after that, it was all pitch black.

✐ ✎ ✐ ✎