Chapter 10

A/n: There's music to perhaps better your reading in this chapter. It's not necessary; think of it like music in Life is Strange... Some people mute the music, but it's better with it. : ) The music shouldn't restrict your reading pace; feel free to put it to low, too, if it really distracts your reading. Please play music when >PLAY MUSIC< is shown for the best experience. I tried to put it super big so you can spot it when you scroll back down after playing the music, too.

✐ ✎ ✐ ✎

Chapter 10

Sean

"Darlin! (Y/n)!"—Finn lifted his head up along with his arms—"You alright?" He used one of his index fingers and placed it on the corner of his mouth. "You usually have a morning smile on that face of yours."

She usually does, Sean agreed. And I always look forward to seeing it.

Sean scooted closer to the middle of the truck to where (Y/n) sat, and he set his eyes on her. She slowly drifted her eyes up and stared back. Her straight lips perked into a tiny smile, but not the kind she'd usually give every new morning, though; today's smile was unalike her others...

"You seem kind of down today," said Sean.

She chuckled. "Really?"

Holden eyed both of them, then, he scooted closer to (Y/n) with a grin plastered on his face. "You could lie your head on my shoulder if you're still sleepy." He patted his shoulder. His golden-locks hair and the sun acted together to make his strands shimmered. Sean noticed that in natural light, Holden's skin was tanner then he'd expected.

"Holden, you said that you won't flirt with (Y/n)," Daniel pouted, but his expression was displayed as mature. "You say that you will only bang Hannah and Cassidy...! Whatever that means... "

Cassidy snorted.

Sean furrowed his eyebrows and threw his arms up mid-air. "Holden! The fuck are you saying to Daniel behind my back?"

Some of the others let out giggles.

"Y-you guys shouldn't teach him about that kind of stuff, and at such a young age..." Jake timidly joined in.

"Everyone hold their cools!" Holden laughed, putting out his palms. "I was just playing around." He chuckled sarcastically. "Partially."

"It's alright, hun," Finn said to Sean and placed a hand on Daniel's shoulder. "My dude is a fucking man now!"

Daniel nodded excitedly in agreement. "Hell yeah!"

Yeah, Sean thought sarcastically, a man of age 9. Bullshit.

"Listen, little man," Holden said to Daniel and leaned in forward. "Your elder brother here"—He pointed his arm at Sean—"has been flirting with (Y/n) way more than I have. You shouldn't get mad at me, but, instead, get mad at him!" he jested.

Cassidy laughed. "Ooh, man! Sean, I didn't know!" She gave him a quick wink, and a wide smirk was on her face.

"W-what?" Sean said frantically . "Um..."

"Ugh, Sean, you're too fucking obvious," Hannah said and rolled her eyes. Disappointment in the tone at its finest... Well, for Hannah, it's never new.

"C'mon, Sean," Ingrid started with her Swedish accent. She placed her head on Ander's shoulder with a smile. "We can't be the only couple here in camp," she chuckled.

"Y-you're not... Um, there's Finn and ... Hannah?" Sean hesitantly declared.

"We're fuck buddies," Hannah bluntly stated.

Everyone covered their mouth and some snorted.

"Okay, Hannah," Finn said, "Mind making it sound like I'm actually good in bed?"

She exhaled. "I mean ... your—"

"Ahh!" (Y/n) interrupted. "L-let's talk about something that won't mentally scar Daniel, hm?" She let out nervous chuckles. "And me?"

The others bursted out some laughters, and so did Sean. He leaned his body back with the support of his arms, and he looked at (Y/n) admiringly. Finally, he thought with a grin to himself, she's enjoying herself... I hope.

"But I'm not a kid anymore!" Daniel argued. "We can talk about adult stuff!"

Sean rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No, we can't." His eyebrows were slightly furrowed as his eyes moved to Daniel. "Don't even try that shit."

Daniel flashed Sean a glare. "Sean, you're so annoying! I'm so tired of you telling me what to do every time!" Daniel sulked.