My love in danger

*Percy*

"I thought I was packing for Camp tonight" I asked my mother "About that dear I got a call from Chiron last night" she started my heart sank I can't go to camp? But thats where Victoria is my Victoria well sorta mine. I love her but just can't confess to it. "What?" I asked "He thinks it may not be safe we have to postpone" she says "But it's the only place thats safe for me! And Victoria..." I whispered the last part cling to the table cloth "I know you'll miss your girlfriend Percy but..." "She's not my girlfriend" I whispered "I'm sorry honey" she whispered rubbing my back. Man did that bring me back. Victoria would rub my back being the daughter of the god of healing it felt like magic actually it was magic my mom's massages were nothing compared to Victoria's but they're at least something. Why why why! Of course my life can't be normal but can't my love life be the teeniest bit easy! No! I'm in love with my cousins daughter and we're heros and I'm a loser and she's well definitly not a loser.

I sighed opening my binder in my class on the last day of school here in Meriweather. There she was or in picture form anyways. Victoria Taylor her sun golden hair curled and put into a high pony tail her side bangs as usual covering her left eye. She was wearing a sky blue t-shirt with sun yellow apri's down to her mid thigh. Funny thing about Victoria she loves wearing yellow and blue. She had one arm over her head pretending to touch the sun smiling brightly at the camera she was standing next to Annabeth one arm slung over her arm. They had grown from hating each other to best friends. Annabeth smirked at the camers hands on her hips almost like she was saying "Tell her you love her" but of course I couldn't say that to someone as perfect as Victoria. "Hey who are these girls?? They can't be your girlfriend! Look at that one hooottt!" Matt Sloan said pointing to Victoria thrusting hips foward. Oh how I wanted to knock him off his feet stupid gross perverted jerk. I hated when people said things that were discusting towards Victoria. I go over the edge with rage or jealousy. I about killed everyone when Tityos tried to rape Victoria about a year ago. "Yeah she's my girlfriend!" I lied my ears and cheeks turned pink I triedto reach for my picture. "She is not probaly a babysitter" he teased giving my picture to the visitors behind him. "Time for gym Jackson" Matt said pounding his fist with to his palm when the bell rang I groaned looking at the peices of my picture of Victoria 'Stupid Sloan'. I left and got dressed in my hippy uniform "Dodgeball class" Coach Nunley screeched I sighed "I'll be captain and so will you Jackson" Matt volunteered I growled waiting to be stuck with the losers and Tyson. I wasn't the slightest bit worried well usually I'm not but Sloan has these huge visitors on his team... Joe Bob threw the big red rubber ball at Corey Bailer knocking him down "Hey your gonna kill someone!" I shouted "I hope so Perseus I hope so" he answered I looked at the visitors they had grown riping their shirts off their arms hairier and covered in tattoos. Not some kids from Detriot at all. Monsters everywhere. The kids screamed running towards an exit but Marrow sucker threw a ball past a kid shutting the door. "Help!!" they all screamed desperatley baging on the door. "Let them go!" I shout "And loose our lunch Son of the Sea God. No we Laistrygonians haven't eatem kids in awhile" Marrow sucker says happily he picked up a ball. A cannon ball searing hot made of bronze he started chucking but Tyson started catching throwing them and destroying the giants except Joe bob I started sprinting for the locker rooms in hopes of finding of Rip-Tide. I ran in ad looked for sword "Where are you going son o the all mighty Poisiden" he chuckled I foend my bundle of clothes right nect to the giants giant feet. Great. I charged and he laughed "Delivery huh" he teased but he went rigid a horn no a knife through his belly he burst into flame leaving smoke standing in the smoke was Annabeth "Hey it you..." Matt said Annabeth punched him screaming in his ear "Let's go and take him" she said poitning to Tyson. "What?" I asked "No time" "Where are we going" i ask "Camp" she answered we ran through the large whole in the gym and ran. To camp where Victoria Taylor is... and apparently in danger.

Author's note: Oh yeah next book!! Ok so again I own nothing and Percy and Vicky are 16 this year f.y.i Love y'all for reading it means a lot