Chariot disasters

*Percy*

Stupid Annabeth i shouldnt have teamed up with her in the first place. How am I supposed to do this by myself.Bossy and annoying is all Annabeth is made out of. While Victoria is made of...sunshine, happiness, music, sugar and and beauty...My mind wondered off aimlessly at thoughts of the wonderful Victoria Taylor. Victoria! Yeah Victoria the girl who's dad is the man that has mastered riding chariots. Victoria the girl who can shoot 18 arrows a minute. Victoria the girl who hates losing. I looked up from my obsessive thoughts of Victoria to the singing. "No! No! No! It's a song about summer your voice sounds to...to...to much like spring" Zander explains to Mikayla and Mason sitting in the sand in front of him "Oh yeah..." Mikayla agrees singing a note "There that's it right there!" Zander exclaims high-fiving the nine year old girl. To much like spring? If Mikayla changed her pitch at all only those crazy but lovable Apollo children can hear it. I chuckled to myself chucking a rock in the water "So this?" Mason asks singing a pitch "There ya go!" Zander cheers "Ok one more time" Victoria commands pressing her beltbuckle the shape of a sun and her key board appears on her lap. "And the sun rays embrace your skin, the waves crash on your feet. The childrens laughing can be...heard from miles away..." They sang together "Ok good" Victoria says pressing her belt buckle once more making the keyboard dissapear "Hey! Victoria!" I called 'Stupid...calm down sound less...idiotically in love yeah thats it.' "What's up?" she asked sitting next to me in the sand. Just then a cool breeze hit us causing Victoria's golden hair to be blown into her face making her flip her hair. 'Oh Gods...' I hopelessly grabbed at the sand to not blurt out [Oh by the way Victoria, my cousins daughter, bestfriend, girl I've promised to protect... I love you!] "I was wondering if that offer to be a chariot team is still open" I said cooly "It actually isn't" she said biting her lip giving me a sheepish look "Oh" I said simply feeling stupid "Brendon and I are a team for our cabin" she says '[Duh Brendon's the best chariot rider at camp and Victoria to fend them off with her bows...should I even enter'] "It's cool..." I trail off looking at the sand "Hey... good luck" she said lifting my chin with a delicate finger looking into my eyes "Hn..." I trailed off closing my eyes I could feel her laying down in the sand next to me I opened my eyes looking at her delicate figure in the sand. She was looking at the sun the oppisote diriction of me. She looked so sweet and inocent laying in the white sand her golden hair swirling around her. I can't believe Tityos almost took that away...her innocence.I mean her body isn't that innocent looking... I could feel my ears and whole face grow red thinking about her body. I sighed laying down close to her looking at the sun.

We lay there for hours in comfortable silence I was twirling her hair taking a few secret whiffs of her sweet flower smelling hair until the sun started setting the beautiful reflection on the rippling lake. "Beautiful together aren't they" Victoria murmered next to me "Hmm?" I asked "The sun and water together" she whispered turning to face me. Our eyes met. Her sky blue eyes and my sea green eyes. "Yes" I whispered back leaning in slowly and to my suprise so did she our lips only possibly a centimeter away "Percy?" she whsipered "Yes Victoria" I whispered really hoping my breath didn't smell "Hey Jackson! What do you think your doing!" I hear a voice shout "No,no,no" Victoria sighed her eyes turned from relaxed to pure anger all of a sudden someone grabbed me from my t-shirt lifting me up. to meet his eyes. Sky blue eyes...'I'm so dead' "And what do you think your doing?" Brendon asked "I-I-I was just..." I stuttered looking at Victoria for help "We were just looking at the sun" Victoria says removing me from her brothers grip "We were just looking at the sun" Brendon says in a mocking voice "Let's go" he says gruffly making Victoria walk in front of of him Victoria turned and gave me a dazzling smile that made my stomach do summersaults and my heat stop "Look foward" Brendon commanded turning Victoria's head he turned giving me the 'I'm watching you signal' "This close" I groan bringing my fingers one centimeter away. Stupid brothers...

*Victoria*

I sighed in satisfaction as we pulled up to the starting line of the quarter mile track. Our chariot pulled by two white horses. Our chariot was gold with a sun painted in the middle music notes around. It really was beautiful and full for speed."Luck!" Zachary Mallet said hugging me I looked over at Percy watching me intently "Thanks Zach" I said trying my hardest not to seem rude. But I know I was not hugging him back he left for the slabs of stone where the spectators were at "Let's go Apollo let's go Apollo lets go! Let's fo Apollo let's go!" I could here my brothers and 3brothers and 3 sisters cheer "Distract Jackson" Brendon commanded "No" I said simply notching my fake non pointed arrows to a regular wood camp bow. "Go distract him" he insisted "No!" I shouted Percy approached and told me about his dream "Go away we don't need your distractions" Brendon said looking straight-foward "How low do you think he is...using Grover my best-friend to distract me?" I huffed "I didn't mean it like that" Brendon mutters "Annabeth thought I was using it as a distraction too" Percy mutters "I don't" I assure I glanced at Brendon and lowered my voice bringing my face a centimeter from his "Good-Luck Percy" I whisper "Good-Luck Victoria" he whispers back grinning while looking at Brendon I grinned back kssing his cheek much to my delight he kissed my cheek back leaving my face red. "Don't shoot me" he whispers "I won't" I assure "K bye" he whispers kissing my nose lightly I watch him walk away dreamily '[Hmm...Percy and Victoria....Tori and Perce...Vicky and Percy]' I like it. I didn't even listen to Tantulas watching Percy smile at me and Tyson wave madly at me. I wave back at Tyson with as much enthusium making him grin a crooked grin.

(Now of course I'm gonna change the race. Apollo rides a chariot everyday his children wouldn't wipe out that easy!)

"Charioteers at your mark...." cheering my siblings chant "Get set..." more cheering and the chant got louder "Go!" Tantulas shouted. With a crack of a whip our white stallions broke into a sprint. "Sorry Tori but then again you shot us down!" The Stoll brothers shouted "Don't think so!" I shouted bringing up my shield the ball of spikes sticcking to it. I gasped removing the large deadly ball. "Stupid Stoll brothers" I say under my breath shooting an arrow jamming the Stoll brother's chariot wheel making them crash "Losers" I call putting my thum on my nose and wiggling my fingers around "Nah nah nah nah nah" I call childishly "Oh My Gods!" Brendon mutters we hault to a stop causing the chariots behind us crash go avoid us "Ah!" I scream trying to shield off the birds "Brendon!" I plead for help as the pecked at my hands Brendon lost it seeing his siblings under attack "Zander fend them off. Sadie, Jamie and James get Mason and Mikayla back to the cabin then come back to help fght of these things!!" Brendon shouted "We wanna fight too!" Mikayla whined "You can't" James shouted picking them up and running to the cabin I removed the normal old worn quiver and dropped the bow and snapped my band. Replacing the wood bow with a gold gleaming bow and the fake non pointed arrows with my gold, bronze pointed arrows. "Percy!" I shouted to no avail he was leaving a fight and ignoring my cries I frowned contiued to shoot all of a sudden All Time Hits of Dean Martin started to play the pigeons went insane ramming into each other leaving the track and flying skwards "Siblings ready!" I shouted we raised our beautiful gold bows and shot taking around 8 birds at a time down except the twins and James who shot around 5 at a time. Everything was a disaster. The Aphrodite screaming that bird poo was on them. The Stoll brothers shouting in my ear for something. But out of everything I saw Percy standing a mere feet away "Percy!" I call he looks up his face undamaged "Hey" he says running over and giving me a hug "Nice shooting" he says "Nice music" I respond "I try" he laughs. '[To what...make my heart burst with love for you?'] "We need to ask Tantulas for that quest" I say "Well yeh but at the bonfire where everyone is watching" "Verhy well congradulations Clarisse now to punish those who disrupted the race" he said pointing at me, Percy and Annabeth. Great...

Authors note: So do you guys think Percy and Victoria should get together this book there is three more.... answer in the comments!