Circe *Part TWO!*

*Percy*

"Miss. C.C!" Victoria called I squeled hoping she'd hear me but I quickly stopped once I saw her. I almost didn't notice Annabeth. She looked different... reavealing I probaly would've been as red as a tomatoe but I am a guinea pig now. "Did you see the music room and the library?" C.C asks the girls "Yes!" The start to chitter about the rooms and such "What do you guys dream of being?" C.C asks "An architect!" Annabeth answers "A mom" Victoria mutters "A mother?" C.C asks "Well ya I've always wanted a child of my own" Victoria informs "Pah! You two have the makings of sorceress' like me" C.C informs "A sorceress?" Annabeth asks taking a step back "Yes my mother is Hecate the goddess of magic" C.C says making a flame appear in her hands "You are a daughter of the knowledge god we both seek knowledge my dear" C.C says to Victoria causing her to step back into a wall "And you we both seek greatness" C.C informs Annabeth "Where's Percy?" Victoria asks "He is like the others! He oversees women!" C.C shouted "No! Percy is different!" Victoria shouted angrily "No he isn't you two are to good for that silly camp!" C.C cooes "Do you know who I am?" C.C asked "Circe" Victoria mutters "Yes!" "Where's Percy?" Victoria asked "I've helped him find his true form tis all!" C.C responds "But..." Victoria started then her eyes landed on the my cage I squeled trying to grap her attention "Give us a minute to think" Annabeth decides "Of course" Circe says leaving Victoria ran to my clothes I jumped hoping she'd get Riptide but she got the vitamins just as they popped some in their mouths the door flew open "What's your desicion" "This" Annabeth says taking out her knife and Victoria snapped her band "Really! My magic against your puny weapons" Circe laughed but stopped realizing what Victoria's weapon was "This is the bow of sunlight" she muttered outreaching for it but Victoria stepped back "How?" she asked "My father gave me and my sblings one along with the arrows" Victoria said proudly with a smirk "And the bow of the moons?" "Aunt Artemis doesn't have kids" Victoria snorted "Well what should your makeovers be?" Circe wondered "Something small and annoying I know a shrew!" Circe decided making a blue flame come from her hand I squeked nervously but the flame just withered nearing them "Multivitamens" Victoria teases shooting the bottle causing the pills to spill into my cage I started nibbling and the others followed until the cage shrunk and luckily my clothes formed with me. "What has the witch done to black beard?" The leader of the scraggely men asked "Aye lads lets get her" He shouted they ran after Circe and her staff running around the resort "Let's go!" Victoria shouted we started to run but she fell behind because of her shoes I groaned picking her up like a doll and picked her up like a rag doll and ran to the large ship the Queen Anne's Revenge. I glanced around nervously as the pirates started to to scratch at the sides trying to get up this would take hours to get the ship moving and IF i knew what the Hades I'm doing. But naturally I lifted my arms making the sails go up I brought my arms foward and the ship lurchered foward...

A/N: Sorry bout that on my phone they actually give you a limit on what you write GAY RIGHT!!!???? Anyways sorry got this internship with Mr. Myles (awesome architect!!) and I really want to be an architect so its cool!! I get to go and learn how to boss construction workers around, drink coffee and eat donuts, and have to do allloooot of math but it's creative work we're working on designing Plateu Elemantrary right now fuuuun!!!! But yeh life is awesome vote up pwetty pwease!!!!