Jealousy again...

"Hey Perce!" I called my blonde hair bouncing as I ran to the handsome boy at the dock I had a yellow tank on my bikini under and I hoped he wouldn't feel awkward about it. "Hey Victoria" he said glumly "Whats wrong hot stuff" I asked no longer hiding my flirts "It's it's your gonna think I'm a real jerk" he muttered I nodded for him to continue "It's the whole cyclops thing" he admits I stare at the lake before us the "Percy..." I start grabbing a pebble and throwing it across the watter earning 6 skips "Having a sibling is an amazing thing...cyclops or not...the love you feel for them its crazy my siblings we would give our lives for each other would you give your life for Tyson" I asked he shifted "Yes...but the love thing we aren't you guys." he says throwing a pebble himself "How are you different. Abondoned by your father because of a law. Left with your mother who struggles to keep you well. Struggled with ADHD and deslexia Percy..." I start then press my smaller hand aginst his "We're all the same my siblings, you,and Tyson in fact Tyson didn't have a mother neither did James, or Mason. Neither did Mikayla, Brendon and Terra so tell me Percy why are you and Tyson different from lets say Alexander and I hmm" I asked tossing a pebble. "My father is Poseiden...I'm not supposed be alive and Tyson...neither is he" he admits lifting some water with his mind "My father is Apollo... I don't think any of us should be alive...don't you think it would make more sense if the immortals paired with immortals instead of immortals paired with mortals...but here we are we all have a purpose and we're all special" I say cutting his palm with my knife and waving my hand over it to reveal the cut that was dripping with blood is gone "But Vic.." I put my finger on his lips to silence him "Who care what people say you shouldn't" I say "I hope you think about what I said Percy" I say "Look I need to talk about this dream I had about Grover" I sigh "Your having them to?" he asks "Its not just me its also James and Mason" I sigh "And they're starting to freak out" I add "What was it about?" he asks "How we have at least two weeks until Grover has to marry and remove that veil" I whisper clenching up my fist in anger "Look tomorrow adter the chariot race at the victory bonfire we have to ask Tantulas for the quest" "Percy where do we even look I mean besides the Bermuda Triange?" I ask "30,31,75,12" Percy says taking his hands in mine and looking into my eyes "What?" I ask "The Grey Sisters they gave me that as where to go" Percy answers "The sisters? When did you see them" I ask "Well Annabeth hailed a cab and..." "Wait and you didn't tell me?" I ask "Well Annabeth and I..." "Perce I can help you know I thought I was part of this team too" I sigh "You are look..." he whispers moving a lock of hair behind my ear "Things are bad and things slip my mind..." He finishes "So telling me information to save Grover just slipped your mind...Percy Brendon is raising 5 kids 7 if you add Alexander and I but things don't slip his mind" I say pulling my hands from his but he quickly grabs my hands again "I'm sorry ok forgive me?" he pleads. I really shouldn't forgive him he and Annabeth are all of a sudden the only people that can be part of our team! What I was feeling isn't anger but...jealousy. But I looked into his sad green eyes and my heart melted "Ya ok" I mutter "Great..." he sighs happily "Oh Percy I almost forgot do you wanna team up for the chariot race" I ask he stiffens and rubs the back of his neck sheepishly "Well I'm already a team with Annabeth" he admits "Oh..." I mutter "Vicky!" Brendon calls angrily "Guess I should get practicing" I mutter running the sand flying behind my feet. Jealousy...ya what a pain in my ass.