We visit the Sirens

"Percy you should get some rest" I insist after hearing Annabeth's tragic encounter with a cyclops pulling my hair out of the braid letting it fall to my shoulders. "No! I should stay awake keep you company" He says "What if I keep you company until you fall asleep?" I ask shifting uncomfortably in my toga "If I get sleepy I'll tell you" he says "Alright" I mumble taking a seat in the barrel next to his "This is really annoying" I groan messing with the bottom of my toga. I removed an arrow from my quiver and cut my clothing to my knee "Percy?" I say looking at the ground "Hm?" "It's rude to starre" I tease laughing at his red face "Ok I'm tired" He declares kissing my cheek and heading to the hammocks below deck.

*Percy*

"Percy...land" Victoria says shaking me awake "What's wrong?" I ask nervously getting up "We're approaching the land of the Sirens" she answers grimly. I could hardley make out the land "Its fine there some candle wax we'll just stuff our ears" I assure "Percy I need a favor we need a favor" Annabeth says "Yeh?" I ask glancing nervously at my companions "The sirens they sing about you...stuff you didn't even know" Victoria starts "Thats why it's so

tempting. It's enough knowledge to unlock it!" Victoria adds the last part in a whisper. Annabeth twisted her cap nervously, knowingly. "What?" I ask coming from others i would think they were nuts but Victoria is the daughter of the knowledge god and Annabeths mom is well...Athena. "So you need to tie us up and no matter how much we plead don't cut us free" Victoria commands I nod

"You guys sure about this?" I ask looking at my friends tied to the ship "Yes now stuff your ears" Victoria says I nod and stuff my ears. It was nothing but pure silence as I steer I watch Victoria closley at first her expression is normal the confused the desperate. She squirms and shouts I looked away her sadned pained face to much to bare. I lloked back and saw the cut ropes Annabeth's bronze dagger near by I look over the edge and saw them swimming like mad women. "Victoria!!!" I shout unable to hear my own voice I jumped over the edge and tried to catch up but these weren't 2 schoolgirls they're 16 year old heros. When I reached the island they were both on their knees listening to 3 scraggely bird like women. With dried up lips blod and meat around the lips and stuck in the pointy teeth. Surrounding the sirens were littered bones. I screamed for Victoria to get up but shedidn't listen so i grabbed her shoulder. I gasped as the grey dull island transformed into a sunny praire with wild flowers and a small home with a path leading to a city. The Sirens transformed there in front of me was Apollo sitting with Victoria's mother. Victoria's mother was a beautiful woman with blonde hair curled at the bottom and plain blue eyes hidden behind reading glasses. But to her parents right I was there sitting with a baby in my lap. The baby girl had dark brown hair with ocean blue eyes. I didn't know who the baby was but I had the urge to hold her an urge I wasn't sure if I could hold so I removed my hand and caught my breath.

*Victoria*

"Mom? Dad?" I asked looking at their hands intertwined together "Percy?" I asked reaching my hand out to him he smiled outreaching his hand and grasping mine "Who's this?" I ask motioning to the baby girl with ocean blue eyes and brown hair "This is Mira, our daughter" Percy answered my face broke into a smile "Mira?" I ask he nods "You picked that name it means..." "Ocean in Sanskrit" I answer "Do you know what her middle name is?" he asks I shake my head as a no "Eliana I'm sure you know what that means" he answers "Eliana that's my middle name it

means..." "Daughter of the sun...we can be a family, me you and Mira but you have to stay with us..." Percy offers.

*Percy*

I grabbed both the girls from the collar of their shirts and threw them in the water I swam towards the ship in hopes of breaking the spell. I swam until I noticed their faces turning blue with the lack of air. I made an air buble around us so only our legs were out at the bottom. Victoria went hysteric crying and banging on the buble trying to get back "Calm her down I'll be on the ship" Annabeth commands making her way through the top of the bubble. "Hey shh" I try to calm Victoria down but she slides to the bottom of the bubbe her face burried in her hands "Percy thats my daughter!" she shouts "No, no it's not! She wasn't real...they were tricking you" I explain pulling her into a hug. Barracuda's and other curious fish gathered around the bubble watching 'Scram!' I thought they hurried away but I know they'd be spreading the news of The Son of the Sea with The Daughter of the Sun together at the bottom of the ocean. "Why couldn't she be real?" she asks "She will be in a couple of years!" I try to assure she looks at me then her face goes blank "Those closest to you are closer than they appear." she spits out "What?" I ask "My head it it...it's time" she mutters "Hold on what?" I ask making our bubble rise to the ship "What do you mean" I ask once on the ship "My brain it's starting to read prophecies" she explains walking away her face scrunched up in concetration "What?" I ask again "Percy! My father the god of prophecies! At one point once enough knowledge has been unlocked his children can see prophecies" She exclaims "Yeah what's my future?" I ask "I don't know" she answers truthfully "My father can block what he doesn't want me to see...he doesn't want me to see my future or Annabeths either" she mutters "Why?" I ask "We'll try to change it and we'll fail and we'll...die" she explains "Look!" Annabeth shouts poinlting to the lush land with plants and rain forests in the shape of a saddle. Polyphemus' island.

A/N: Yeh they're 16 again sorry D: