Our third wheel

"What do you mean my bad archery caused those demon birds to attack!" I shouted at Tantulas. Who cares id he ate his children. Him not being able to eat isn't punishment enough I should just kill him! Insulting my archery I about attacked Ares when he insulted my archery. "I'll show you archery!" I shouted bringing up my gold bow and arrow "Woah...Victoria think this through..." Percy cooed "Listen to your boyfriend "Vicky" Tantulas smirked "Oh go chase a doughnut!" Percy shouted I snapped my band and started to walk away "Ah ah...kitchen patrol with the cleaning harpies" Tantulas commanded Annabeth, Percy and I.

"The cleaning harpies..." I whispered at the entrance of the Underground kitchen "Here are our asbestos gloves and aprons" Annabeth sighed handing us the thick clothes to work with the lava. I walked in and looked at the spiriling cobblestone stair-case. The DARK spiriling stair-case. "Oh Gods" I mutter walking close to the wall. Yeah daughter of Apollo the sun god I don't do so good in the dark. "Percy..." I call nervously "Shh I'm here" Percy soothed taking my hand I clung to him for dear life. I heard Percy chuckle next to me "Oh you find my fear hilarious funny don't you" I huffed taking back my hand "Well I mean not all 17 year olds are scared of the dark" he teases "Uh!" I huffed trying to get passed him "No no" he chuckles wrapping a strong arm around me. I wondered if his face was just as red as mine but luckily it's much to dark to see "It's fine see look not laughing" he says kissing my cheek increasing my blush "Ahem!" Annabeth interupts. Oh yeah our third wheel. Percy pulls away taking my hand once more.

I sat down scrubbing in the heat watching Tyson just scrub without any gloves. I glanced up and saw Percy staring at me when he noticed I caught him. He grinned giving me a look that made me crazy. The same look he's gave me the 4 first four times I caught him. Percy isn't the type to flirt at all so I was wondering what was going through his mind. About five minutes later I looked up and saw him staring again "What?" I asked laughing "Oh nothing" he lied "Mhmm" I questioned "What it's nothing" he inisists "Something" I tease "Maybe instead of flirting we should discuss rescuing Grover" Annabeth groans "Well we have the "location" Grover said the Sea of Monsters" Percy says "But isn't that the Mediterranean?" he adds "No just like everything else it shifts like Mt. Olympus to the Empire State" I answer "But how do mortals not notice ships being sucked in?" Percy questions "They do but they think of it as paranormal" Annabeth explains as though it's the most obvious thing in the world "Thanks for clearing that up!" Percy says "The Bermuda Triange Perce...mortals notice just some think it's nothing but a myth like our parents and sasquatch and mermaids" I answer "But why did Grover end up whereever he's at?" Annabeth asks "To get the Golden Fleece...it gave off such a strong vibe he thought it was Pan" Percy answers "The Fleece so the cyclops groom is Polyphemus" I mutter "Who's Polyphemus?" Percy asks "A cyclops that somehow lured satyrs now we know how...he stole the Fleece from a hero...and Odysseus he's the one responsible for his eye" I answer "We have to get there as soon as possible" I growl "Yes" Annabeth answers "Tonight...at the bonfire" Percy adds "Another quest" I murmer fixing the long braid I put my hair in due to the heat. "Hey...we haven't failed yet" Percy assures "James" I mutter "He'll habdel it" Percy insists. James wasn't just my brother anymore he was more a son than anything now along with Mason. "Let's go to that bonfire" I say standing up from the giant pot "Another quest" Percy says his face mere centimeters from his "Another quest" I answer hugging him and burrying my face into the crook of his neck "I won't let you get hurt" he promises "Of course you won't your my savior" I grin "I'm your savior" he assures. The Gods have brought us together...I hope.