My savior returns

*Victoria*

"Fire breathing bulls" I muttered walking at Chiron's side "Why would Hephaestus make such things Chiron" I added my golden bow slung over my right arm "Ah my dear

child..." he started the story but never finished because Percy my savior, my love rescued me once more "Percy" I whispered he was wearing scorched clothes and he was walking with a cyclops and Annabeth I haven't seen them in almost a year I smiled widley leading Chiron their way. "Victoria" Percy whispered I pulled him into a tight embrace never ever wanting to let go "Ahem" Chiron cleared his throat I pulled away looking up at Chiron "Why" Annabeth sniffed hugging Chiron "The Olympians do not trust me" he sighed "The poison where..." Percy asked "The Underworld...deep from Tartarus ive never seen it before" Chiron answered slowly "Kro-" "Don't say his name Percy" I hushed him "It was him he tried to start a Civil War he he Luke he did it." Percy growled I nod "I need you to promise me something Annabeth has already done it" Chiron sighs "What is it?" I ask worried "I need you to keep Percy safe" "I promise" i said taking Percy's hand in mine giving him a smile "Swear on the River Styx" he says "I swear on the River Styx" I whisper listening to the low rumble "Very well goodbye my child" he says pulling me into a tight embrace "Good bye" I whisper tears streaming down my face. The horn blew I looked at Chiron one last time as he walked away "Vicky" Brendon called my siblings assembled behind him. "C'mon" I assure Percy "Percy your girlfriend is pretty" The cyclops speaks "She's not my girlfriend Tyson" Percy mutters pink. Tyson starts to fiddle with my hair and Percy looks at me anxiously I give him a confused look and keep walking towards my brothers and sisters "Jackson your back" Zander calls obviously unhappy about it

*Percy*

I looked at Victoria expecting her to have a freak attack like Annabeth did when Tyson attempted to touch her hair but she did nothing "Jackson your back." Alexander Smith speaks. It was obvious this boarder stuff changed them. The Cole twins looked like mature 14 year old girls no longer stick like with childish faces. Mason Morris was hugging James' leg tightly now 7 didn't look all that different his cheeks had become less chubby and he had grown taller thats it. Mikayla Johsty had her chin rested on Brendons shoulder her arms hooked around his neck and her legs around his waist. Her hair in a braid now to her mid back other than that she didn't seem different. James Morris' face had become more defined no longer a small 12 year old boy but a strong 13 year old taller as tall as Alexander now his defined stomach has started to resembled his older brothers not close though his brother had obvious six packs. Brendon stood tall mature and in control his eyes no longer happy but strict with that twinkle of love for his sibling that Terra had in her eyes. Alexander stood at Brendons side his eyes still containing few of those laughs that always fill the pavilion "Hey Percy!" Mason shouts jumping on me the Cole twins giggle at Victoria's hand in mine "Oooo" they coo starting to sing "Vicky and Percy sitting on a tree nymph k-i-s-s-i-n-g" they coo in their beautiful voices "Enough..." Brendon hushes them "Nice to see you Percy" he says gruffly I nod at him "Hey Percy" James says his voice deeper giving me a large metal grin. His braces were orange his favorite color. "What's up man" Zander says shaking my hand and giving me a 'bro hug'. This camp has changed their looks but all but Brendon had the same upbeat personality. "Percy!!" Mikayla squels showing off her purple braces "Did you two get braces at the same time?" I ask Mikayla and James "Yerp!" James answers "C'mon" Brendon leads the way. It's amazing how much he changed his fun loving immature personality gone. I sit away from them watching them laugh I look around my empty table. There's no one hear to share jokes with here they settled down once Brendon told them to. Thing about Apollo children the never faulter in respect for their cabin leader. "Ah Peter Johnson" Mr. D spoke causing the pavilion to look at me. Victoria gave me a reassuring smile and Mikayla grinned at me "Percy Jackson sir" I said through grtted teeth "Right whatever"

I sat eating or messing my food up with a fork watching Victoria secretly I watch the Stoll brothers try to flirt with her offering stolen goods "No thank you" she insisted "C'mon we worked hard to get these" they insisted "But they're stolen I'm the daughter of Apollo god of truth I don't do stolen" she answers "Back off twerps!" Brendon shouts banging his fist on the marbel the twins sneered leaving. They may be tall but Brendon and Alexander are as tall but also muscular. "We shall be bringing back the chariot races" Tantalus announces people start to murmur some in excitement and some in horror. And suprisingly Apollo's cabin, the one filled with sweet children, were the people excited. Well of course Athena might have invented the chariot but Apollo well Apollo perfected riding it "But it's much to dangerous!" Someone of the Demeter cabin calls "Yes in the past we have head some ah technical dificulties..." Tantalus admits "Three deaths twenty-six mutilations!" Alexander calls from the Apollo table "Yeah!" The Ares and Apollo table cheer "Sir are you sure" Victoria asks getting up "Sit down Vicky" Brendon demands "No this is way to dangerous" Victoria insists "No chores for a month to the winners cabin" Tantalus declares everyone cheers "Pick your teams wisley and make your chariot" "Oh and Annabeth and Percy took it upon themsleves to let that in now what do we do..." "Oh my I see the famil resemblence" Tartarus laughs along with the pavilion when Poseidon claimed Tyson Annabeth and the Apollo table stayed silent. Great...