Privacy please! Part 2

a/n so my phone decided to be gay and publish what i had written down so enjoy the rest of this part chpater thinga majig

*Percy*

Victoria I love you! No to excited. You know how you said you love me? I feel the same way....no no. So Tori... "Hey Jackson your tables that way" Alexander shouted making me realize I walked all the way to their table with them "Right..." I mutter making my way towards Tyson.

"Well I just wanted to announce... we will continue our chariot races" Chiron announced the hall busrt into chattter but the Apollo cabin huddled together and kept glancing at me Victoria shot me an award winning smile as she and her siblings pulled apart. "Why are we gonna continue Mr. Chiron?" Mikyla piped up "Does it seem fair to leave it like that? With an uncertain winner?" Chiron asks "We know who's gonna win it's mmmm!" Mikayla started before Brendon covered her mouth sitting her down "No we don't we have no idea" James shouts the pavilion broke into chatter about the Apollo childrens' new abilities but what confused me was how the rest of them got their prophecy powers. "Right well dinner's dismissed" Chiron says as soon as he does everyone leaves to rebuild their chariots. "Hey Victoria can I talk to you?" I ask "Yeah sure" she says. We walk down the beach together silently as I tried to find the right way to word my announcement "Hopefully there won't be anymoe interuptions" I mutter before making Victoria face me "Ok I've been trying to tell you this for...so long Toria you have now idea" I mutter "What?" she asked slightly confused "Tori, I like you like like you like you" I announce quickly "No I love you I really do..." I start before losing myself in her blue eyes "I don't know what else to say now" I mutter making her smile slightly and I could just feel my face burn up "Then don't" she says leaning in and placing her lips on mine. I panick I've never had my first kiss, and I just can't mess this up. But instinctivly my lips moved with hers. She had minty breath.. her lips so light and smooth and here I was probaly looking like I'm eating her face. She pulled apart smiling at me "So I think you know I love you too" she jokes "No I don't actually" I tease "Well Percy Jackson I love you" she laughs "I love you too. Now I hope these guys know your mine" I mutter possesivly which I never thought I would be. Gods, I never thought I'de ever have a girlfriend especially not Victoria. "Mm am I?" she asks hugging me "Yes" I mutter wrapping my arms a bit awkwardly around her waist. "So me and you team for chariots?" I ask as we contiue our walk now holding hands "Well...me and my siblings are gonna sit back and root for you and Annabeth" she says "Annabeth she's so bossy" I whine "But with her you can win" she reminds me "Fine" I mutter "You should still enter though" I add "Why would I want to fight my boyfriend!" she asks "I have no idea" I smile widley her voice ringing through my ears. Her boyfriend not Zachary Mallet or Luke...but me.