Circe *Part UNO!!!*

Me and Annabeth paddled with our hands until we found wood that would just have to do. I didn't care I'd paddle with my shoes to get Percy safe. I pulled his unconcious body up and checked his pulse "He's breathing" Annabeth said I nodded drying the tears that fell down my face. I looked at the posessions we had. Dr. Pepper, ambrosia and my band.

A few hours later Percy started to stir until he finally woke up "Percy" I whispered "Tyson?" he asked I looked away down at the green water. "Where is he?" he asked "I'm sorry Percy" I say softly "And you said he was horrible you never trusted him he gave up his life for us" Percy shouted at Annabeth "I was wrong. I was wrong about Tyson" she said softly we sat in silence until he decided to forgive Annabeth "What's Chiron's prophecy?" He asks "Too much knowledge isn't good for you" Annabeth answers I nod in agreement "This coming from the daughter of the goddess of wisdom and the daughter of the god of KNOWLEDGE!!" he says "Percy when hero's learn their futures they try to change it" I answer "The gods they're worried about something that'll happen when I turn 20" he questions I bite my lip looking at Annabeth worridly "I don't know the whole prophecy but one of the children of the big three will be a dangerous weapon." I sigh "What do you mean?" He asks "They'll make a desicion that can make or break Olympus" I say "Then why don't they just kill me then?" he asks "Some want to... others don't thinking you'll make the right desicion" I answer "Oh...the Big Three have plenty of monster children can't it be one of them?" he asks "No the prophecy said half-blood" I answer "Land!" Annabeth shouts sure enough there was land a scraagely line out far but it was land.

"Welcome" a flight attendant lady said with a clipboard I stared at her than at Percy "First time at the spa let's

see..." she said biting her pen. She looked us up and down critically "Mm an herbal wrap for the young lady to start" she said to Annabeth "You...won't need much.... a quick wash up brush of hair...a change of clothes" she said I smiled it was obvious we all wanted the approval of these women. "And you a complete makeover" she said to Percy I smiled at him taking his hand in mine we walked in a building of white colums blue water and tame animals like sea turtles and leopards.

*Percy*

I heard a woman singing almost lifting me off the steps and leading me to her. She sounded almost like...like... Victoria. When we got to her she was lounging in a big room with a flat screen. Making a drapery with a waterfall that looked unbelievbly real like the water was real. "I love your singing" Victoria gushes "And your drapery" Annabeth adds "Really?" The beautiful woman with brown braids and large brown eyes asks "Yes my father..." Victoria stopped herself knowing admitting her fathers name could be dangerous "Come sit do you sing?" the woman asks "Yes! And play many instruments" Victoria says sitting next to the woman the woman gestures for Annabeth to sit "My name is Hylla" the woman introduces "I'm Annabeth Chase" "I'm Victoria Taylor" "This is Mylera she will take care of you annabeth. Victoria what instrument do you play?" Hylla asks after Annabeth was whisked away by another beatiful woman Victoria bit her lip thinking. What instrument can't she play is the question. "Violin, flute, harp, lyre and my favorite the piano" Victoria decides "Interesting..." C.C murmurs "Come Percy you need my full attention" I nodded following her "Bye Percy!" Victoria calls

*Victoria*

"Is that yur boyfriend?" Hylla asks "No..." I say sadly "Why do you want him to be...men are..." she started thinking of a word "Are what? True...men aren't perfect but neither are women" I say "Yes yes let's go fix you up" she says urging me to a room the room was adorned with greek art. A certain wall drew my attention I walked over slowly tracing my finger over the gold greek writing "Apollo" I murmered staring at work. It was a scene of Apollo riding his chariot across the sky "You a fan?" Hylla asks "Yes" I answer softly "Come come" she says "Wash up here call me when your dressed" she says "Ok" I mutter. I strip down slowly entering the warm water. I sighed quickly washing up getting out and wrapping the robe around me. I looked at the clothing. A traditional old style Greek toga. I smiled at it undressing and wrapping myself in the toga. There were a series of medals to hold my toga in place at the shoulder I choose the one with an arrow going through a sun. I frowned at the toga. It was beautiful. Brendon and Zander wouldn't allow me to wear it though. "Finished dear?" Hylla asks "Yes" I call. She comes in "Oh look at you!" she gushes "Why the frown?" she asks "My brothers they wouldn't like it" I admit "And your brothers control your life?" she asks starting to braid my hair "Well no..." I murmer "But..." "I don't know" "I do...you work to impress them...why?" "I suppose I because I don't have a father with me but my brothers they care for me like a parent. Instead of trying to make my father happy. I work to make my brothers proud.." I admit. I never knew I felt that way ever. "Especially with Terra I would never give up in front of her. Terra is a great warrior and I'm not sure I'll ever be that good" I mutter looking away from the mirror "Who is Terra?" she asks "My eldest sister" I answer "How many siblings do you have?" "5 sisters 4 brothers" I answer "Of course you can be as good as Terra" she assures "Can I? Terra was deciplined, in control, and never easily distracted. I'm much to care free and easily distracted" I mutter ashamed "You are an archer no?" "Well yes..." "All archers have control and concentration you are a great warrior Victoria keep that with you always" She assures twisting to do my make-up. "Brendon's also a great hero..." I murmur "Brendon what is he to you?" she asks "Like a father he's raised me for the past year. From a clueless city girl to a half-blood" I answer "Go explore with your friend" she says after finishing.