8

⌜ GOLDEN VALLEY HIGH ⌟

GOLDEN VALLEY HIGH

"Since the bell rings in about two minutes, we won't be able to finish the review." Miss Emerson gave all the students a sympathetic pout. "Study those notes we took in class, and you'll do fine on the test next Thursday."

All the students jolted out of their seats as soon as the bell rang, clinging onto their school bags. Both Jimin and Yoongi walked towards Jungkook as he threw his notebook into his bag.

Jungkook slowly looked up at them, narrowing his eyes. "What?"

"Dude, you need to make up with Taehyung." Jimin crossed his arms as he glared down at Jungkook.

"Why?" He asked with an aggressive tone.

"Because." Yoongi came in before Jimin could say anything else. "We have a hockey game this Friday, and you and Taehyung are gonna ruin it if you two keep acting like this."

"So why aren't you making that bastard apologize to me?" Jungkook scoffed as he slung his bag over one of his shoulders, and proceeded to follow the other students out the classroom.

"Park Jimin, I need to speak with you."

Jimin looked over his shoulder to see his teacher, Miss Emerson, sitting at her desk. The boys used their hands to cover their mouths as they laughed like idiots at the door way.

"Shut the fuck up." Jimin warned them under his breath.

"I don't have all day Jimin." She sighed while gently setting the stack of papers on her desk. "I wouldn't want you to miss your next class either."

Jimin shoved his hands into his pocket while he walked over to her desk. He raised his brow, like there was somewhere important he had to be.

"Have a seat Mr Park." The teacher nodded her head to the seat on the opposite side of her desk. "You are in s—

"I'm innocent." Jimin blurted out before she could finish her sentence.

Miss Emerson narrowed her eyes at him, and then continued. "What did you think of last week's quiz Jimin? Was it easier than you thought? Difficult?"

"Uh—" Jimin scratched his head. "It was you know, just a regular quiz."

"So, pretty easy?" She raised her brow, and Jimin just gave her a simple nod. "I mean, I believe you, your grade was amazing."