11

JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE

JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE

"How the hell are you gonna sneak me inside, and not get caught?" Jimin asked Jungkook, who only furrowed his brows. "I get that I'm fucking small, but come on."

"Jimin, you need to listen to me." Jungkook tried getting Jimin to hear him out. "We can't play the game without you. There's no other way."

"I'm listening." Jimin sighed as he leaned back against the couch.

"If we leave by—" Jungkook's words faded as he glared at Jimin, who was in his own little world.

"Just gonna stand there and hear me cry, that's alright because I love the way you lie." Jimin's attention was set on the tv screen as he hummed.

"Jimin!" Jungkook shouted, startling the boy as he fell off the couch.

"What the hell was that for?" Jimin rubbed his sore arm.

"Hm, maybe because you're singing Rihanna and not listening to what I have to say." Jungkook said with his arms crossed. "I'm trying to help the team out, but you're being such an inconvenience."

"Oh, because I'm not smart and failed a test, this is all my fault?" Jimin lowered his brows as he held a can of root beer in his hand. "This shit tastes like ass." The scrunched his nose.

"Would you stop saying everything tastes like ass, that makes no sense." Jungkook pulled at his hair.

"I can see why an ass wipe like you would feel that way." Jimin scoffed, then dodged a pillow thrown near his head.

"Jungkook, loosen up you little bitch." Jimin folded his arms. "You're blaming me for everything now a days. If anything, we should be threatening to beat the shit out of Dexter."

"Who's Dexter?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he tried to understand what goes through Jimin's tiny brain.

"The piece of shit that ratted me out." He let out an angry breath and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Why's he do that?" Jungkook pursed his lips. "I thought you made a deal with him?"

"Yeah." Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "I told him that if he gave me the answers, I'd give him a girls number."

"So what happened?" Jungkook rested his chin on his elbow.

"What happened, is little Dexter's impatient little ass called the number I gave him and the animal control center was at his front door about thirty minutes later." He casually told the story.