20

Make sure to comment and leave
a vote if you enjoyed this chapter!

"We should probably leave before the traffic gets bad." Jungkook looked over at Faye who struggled to carry her bag. "Here, I've got it." He reached for the blue duffel bag and lowered his brows.

"What?" Faye gave him a questioning look.

"Nothing." He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just a little curious as to why you're bringing this much stuff to the beach. I mean, it's not like we're even going swimming."

"I know." Faye calmly responded. "I just thought that if we're out together, we might as well make it worth while."

Jungkook slowly gulped as she walked past him with a devious smirk on her face. He threw her bag into the trunk, along with his things and slammed it shut.

"How far is the beach from here anyways?" Faye asked Jungkook as he sat in the driver's seat.

"It could take an hour, but it could also take three hours with this traffic." He pointed to the cars in front of them.

"You didn't have to do this." She gave him an apologetic look. "We could've just stayed at your house for winter break. It would've been just as fun."

"Come on." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he focused on the road. "We're out here trying to make good memories, not to sit at home all day. Just think of this as my birthday gift to you."

"My birthday's in June..." Faye awkwardly mumbled.

"Fine.." Jungkook pursed his lips together. "Think about it as a gift for... us?"

"Thanks for picking up the hockey team Sora, I really owe you one." Jimin glanced over at the frustrated girl.

"Uh, can you put the windows down or something, it's kind of stuffy in here." Taehyung muttered from the backseat, as he was crammed next to six other boys.

"This is so illegal." Sora whispered to herself as she began to worry.

"Sora.." Jimin patted her thigh as she drove. "No one's gonna catch us, okay? Plus, it's not like any of us are carrying around drugs or anything that the police would find suspicious." He tried to calm her down, while secretly handing Taehyung the bag of Coke he had in his pocket.

"Nice." Taehyung smirked as he began to open the bag.

"That's not for you, you shithead." Jimin muttered through his teeth, before signaling him to throw it out the window.

"Ahhh, gotcha." He nodded.

"Oh no." Sora's lips parted as she stared at the flashing orange sign, telling her the car was on empty.

"What's wrong?" Jimin lowered his brows.

"I have to fill the car with gas." Sora sighed as she switched into the lane closest to the gas station.

Jimin quickly dug through his pockets, trying to find the fifty dollar bill he grabbed from his house. "Get me a Red Bull with the extra money." He said as he handed her the fifty.

"Jimin." Sora gave him a hesitant look. "I can't take your money."

"I'm the one that made you drive all the way here to pick up some smells hockey players, now take the damn money and buy yourself a drink from inside."