15

GOLDEN VALLEY HIGH

GOLDEN VALLEY HIGH

"Jimin, wake up." Jungkook tried whispering as he slept during math class. "You're gonna get yourself into even more trouble man."

"Trouble is my middle name." Jimin yawned while nuzzling his face into his arms. "Wake me up when the world is ending."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned back to face the teacher as she stood by the white board.

"Jungkook, can you tell the class what you got for number four?" Miss Emerson crossed her arms as she patiently waited.

"Uh." Jungkook gulped as he glanced down at his empty paper. "I didn't get to that question yet."

"What about you?" She looked over at Jimin who was just waking himself up.

"W—huh?" He lazily mumbled. "I d-didn't do any thing wrong."

"What's the answer to number four?" She asked the question again, more irritated than before.

"N—"

"It's twenty seven."

Everyone turned their heads to the back to see a shy Min Yoongi shrugging his shoulders. "I'm not sure if that's the right answer or not, but—"

"No, you're right." Miss Emerson softly remarked, before turning back to the board.

"Damn, I was gonna say ninety one." Jimin scratched his head while looking down at his calculator.

"Wait Jimin." Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he looked at his worksheet. "I think Miss Emerson accidentally gave you one of her teacher copies."

"What makes you say that?" Jimin yawned again.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe because it has the answers written in red." Jungkook sarcastically muttered. "Here, give it to me so I can get you a different one."

"No!" Jimin whispered as he snatched the paper out of Jungkook's hand. "This is my only way of proving I'm smart enough to get back on the hockey team."

"That's cheating." Jungkook lowered his brows. "If you get caught again, you'll be expelled. Then your entire life is over."

"You're so dramatic Jungk—Miss Emerson, I have the answer to number five!" He suddenly shouted.

Miss Emerson's eyes brightened, as she turned to him with a surprised look on her face. "Share the answer with us Jimin." She nodded to him, while everyone in the class eagerly waited to for him to miss the question.

"Eighty four—wait, I'm not finished." Jimin put his hand out as the class gasped. "Point.. thirty seven."

Everyone's jaw dropped to the floor, and the confused teacher set the marker to the side.