18

TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE

TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE

"Let's get fucking wasted!" Jimin shouted at the top of his lungs as he popped the cap off a bottle of whiskey.

It was another weekend party, and just like all the times before, everyone was wasted. Taehyung put both his arms around Jimin as he held onto him.

"Shit man, you can't even stand." Taehyung slurred as he glanced over at Jimin. "Here, this will make it better." He smirked as he handed him another shot glass. "Drink it."

Jimin grabbed the glass, and slowly tilted his head back. Everyone around them cheered him on, even though the boy was clearly beyond drunk.

The loud music roared through the entire house, making it nearly impossible to hear anything else.

"How's it going?" A girl yelled, as she tried to hear her own voice over the music.

Jimin lowered his glass from his lips, and gave her a subtle smirk. "I'm good baby, how are you?"

"I'm fine." She let out a fake sigh, and then glanced over at him. "I'd be better if you were in my bed."

His eyes averted to her lips and back to her eyes, while he grabbed onto her wrist. The flirting girl giggled as he dragged her into a spare room, and threw her onto the bed. She bit her bottom lip as Jimin pulled his shirt off his head.

Jimin jumped onto the bed, and hovered over her body. Just as he was inching towards her lips, the thought of Sora came to his mind.

"Aren't you gonna do something?" The stubborn girl questioned as she raised her brow.

Jimin bit the inside of his cheek as a wave of guilt took over. He pushed himself off the girl and then reached for his shirt. "I'm seeing someone else."

"Excuse me?" She sat against the headboard. "You can still have sex with me. Since when do you care about sleeping with more than one girl at a time?"

"Ever since I met someone who isn't the school's slut." Jimin scoffed as he left the room and went outside.

He dug through his pockets for his keys, before quickly rushing towards his car. It was actually Jimin's mothers car, but she had absolutely no knowledge of that. He slammed the door, then started to speed along the road.

"Bye mom, love you." Sora pressed a kiss into the phone's speaker before ending the call. She stood from the couch and walked over to the kitchen to find something to eat since her parents were at a dinner party until midnight.

She grabbed a box of pasta, and set it on the grey counter. Just as she turned on the water boiler, a knock was heard at the door.

Sora lowered her brows as she glanced over at the clock. There was no way it could be her parents if they'd just called her at the party. She quietly slid behind the door, before peaking out the window.