25

Please remember to vote & comment. Thanks so much to all of you who have been supporting this book from the very beginning. I'm proud to be the one who's responsible for making you all laugh.

Five months later.

"Why'd I agree to go again?" Jimin scratched his head, while his other hand was glued to Sora's.

"Because, you'll have a lot of fun." Sora pretended to pout. "Plus, you haven't been outside in months. I think it's time we get you out there again." She said while swinging his hand.

"I went outside yesterday." Jimin mumbled.

"Checking the mail doesn't count." Sora chuckled at his cuteness. "I meant being in a public place, where you're surrounded by people."

"But I don't like people."

"I know. We're trying to change that." She kissed his arm, as they walked side by side.

"Where are we anyways?" Jimin asked as he glanced around the unfamiliar place.

"You'll see." Sora teased, refusing to tell him where or what they where doing here.

No one knew just how crucial Sora has been in his life. She was everything he had left, but there was not a single person who could make him happier than she did. People didn't think Jimin would ever leave his house again, but look at him now. It's all because of the girl who he met on his doorstep. It could've never happened. She could've skipped his house that day. Then he would have never married the love of his life.

"Here it is." Sora lightly squeezed his arm while a bright smile appeared on her face.

Jimin looked up to see stunning gold lights hung all around the plants. He glanced over at Sora and bit his lip. "Wow."

Sora laughed at his reaction, nervous as she watched his expression closely

Sora laughed at his reaction, nervous as she watched his expression closely. "Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful." Jimin reached over to touch one of the lights. "Thanks babe, I love it." He kissed her lips, gently.

"That's not all." Sora smiled, as she let go of his hands. She reached into her pockets, confusing Jimin like never before.

"Um—J-Jimin." Sora's bottom lip trembled when she spoke.

He glance became soft.

"When I met you, I thought you were some dorky guy that liked flirting with innocent girls. B-But I soon grew to find out that you were this amazing guy, who actually cared about my feelings. You'd listen to me vent about the small things I hated about myself. Instead of telling me I was being an ungrateful brat, you'd hug me and tell me it was gonna be okay. I—" Sora stopped to wipe the tear from her cheek. "I'm so glad that I met you when I did, because without you, I wouldn't know what happiness is." She lowered her head in her hands while her emotions took over

"Sora." Jimin whispered, his voice filled with concern.

"No, wait." Sora let out a deep breath, sniffling through her stuffy nose. "I can do this. I have to finish." She quickly wiped her face with her sleeve, and continued to speak with a shaky and broken voice. "We've come across some hardships as of recently. I know just how hard it was for you to go from being with family, to someone you just met months before. In a marriage, t-they tell us to love and cherish each other, until the very day that we die." Sora's eyes teared up as she looked at Jimin.

"And that's exactly what I intend to do."

"Oh my God, is that a ring?" Jimin's eyes widened once Sora opened her hands.

"It's a promise ring." Sora sniffled as stepped closer to him. "Because I promise that I'll love you forever, until the day I die."

Jimin was speechless as he took the beautiful ring from her hand. "T-This is crazy. Sora are you sure you wanna be stuck with me the rest of your life?"

"Is that even a question?" Sora kissed his cheek. "Of course I do. Who else is gonna fight your professors for you?"

Jimin chuckled as he pulled Sora into a hug. "Thank you baby, this means so much." His face began to feel sore from smiling so hard. He kissed the top of her head, before letting go.

"This one's mine." Sora smiled as she held out her hand to show the glistening ring on her finger.

"It's beautiful." Jimin whispered, before kissing the back of her hand.

"I'm glad you think so." Sora's cheeks were flushed as she bit down on her bottom lip. "You don't know how nervous I was to give it to you. I didn't have a clue as to how you'd react."

"I'm just pissed I didn't think of this earlier." Jimin softly laughed as he lifted his hand to look at the ring once more.

"Thank you for this." He glanced at her. "Seriously, you don't know how much you've helped me. This just makes me so damn grateful to have acted like such a flirt towards you. If I didn't, we wouldn't be here, together."

"Hey, did you ever get the pizza you were looking for?" Sora raised her brow.

"Now that I think about, no." Jimin chuckled.

"That's perfect!" Sora grabbed his hand as she led him out of the beautiful garden. "Now we know where our next food mission is."

"Food mission?" Jimin furrowed his brows.

"To Domino's!" Sora yelled before dragging Jimin across the field as she ran.

Tell me when you guys are ready for the next chapter. Tonight? Tomorrow morning? In two years? It's my readers choice