17

JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE

JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE

"Alright Faye." Jungkook sighed as he let her walk in front of him. "I promised you that I'd give you a house tour, so here it is."

Her lips formed a smirk, as she looked him up and down. "You don't look like a tour guide to me."

"I'm retired." Jungkook gave her a sarcastic smile, before walking towards the front door. "So, this is where we'll start, I guess." He awkwardly pointed.

"I'm trying so hard to hold in my laughter, so if you see my face turning purple, just go on with the tour like nothing even happened." Faye warned him and tightly pursed her lips together.

"This is the door." Jungkook blandly spoke.

"Wow." Faye held her hands against her chest. "I didn't know what a door looked like until now."

"Shut up." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he moved on to the next room. "This is the dining room. It's used when guests come over, but I don't think we've ever actually eaten here for years."

"What a waste." Faye lowered her brows while she stared at the beautiful gold and white plates. "If I lived in this house, I'd eat here every day."

"You say that now, but when you actually have all of this, it's like you don't know what to do with it." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess that's true." Faye gave a subtle nod, as she followed him.

"That's the bathroom." He quickly pointed. "That's my dad's office, the laundry room..."

Faye smiled to herself as she watched Jungkook name her every single room the past by, as if she hasn't seen a bathroom before.

"That's the—"

"Wait, let me guess." Faye blurted out, while she  playfully squinted her eyes. "That's the kitchen."

"Congratulations." Jungkook gently patted her on the back. "You're not as dumb as I thought."

"Meanie." Faye stuck her tongue out like a child.

"Oh, you'll definitely like this room." Jungkook raised his brows as he pushed it open.

Faye's eyes widened as her eyes traveled down the row of trophies. "Y-You were a cheerleader?" She casually ruined the moment.

"No." Jungkook scrunched his nose. "My mom was back when she was in high school. "All the trophies belong to her."