PROLOGUE

Senior.

Yep, it's the last chapter of high school and Zayn can't wait to be at college. Zayn wanted to get away from high school. Not because he's being bullied or anything, they can't even touch Zayn because aside from his artsy tattoos,  Zayn's the school's bad boy jock, the team captain of Hawkins high school.

He's also a lady killer.

He wanted to get away because he doesn't want to be with Harry anymore.

His bestfriend for almost a decade.

Harry isn't that bad. It's just that, he can't bear to see him hanging around with his so called boyfriend, Louis.

Louis Tomlinson, he belongs to the drama club.

He met Harry there and they instantly became friends. Zayn doesn't approved of him. He wanted his bestfriend to be happy, sure, but Harry could've picked someone who's not a loudmouth and a sass queen. Zayn hated his guts. He doesn't even know why Harry likes him. For sure, the way Louis looks at Zayn, he wanted Harry all to himself.

Zayn hated him for that.

Zayn tried to tell Harry that Louis's no good for him but Harry wouldn't listen. He's in cloud nine that he couldn't see in Louis that he's an asshole.

When Louis is with Harry, Louis is all smiley, kind and gentle and Zayn wanted to gag. But when Harry's not with them, the words that came out of Louis's mouth is filled with filth and insulting words. Eventually, Zayn got tired of telling off Harry so he let them be together.

But what if, Harry being with Louis makes Zayn's heart hurts?

What if, Harry being with Louis made Zayn realize that he loves Harry?

And not just a bestfriend but more than?

// A/N: Short prologue! Yey! Again, this story contains Larry—which I hate but don't fret! Its a ZARRY one. I love Zarry and I really missed Zayn and Harry. Zayn had been bombarding us with his gorgeous and beautiful selfies but Harry? He's nowhere to be found. Where could he be? Or what is he doing. Preparing for MET I bet.

Anyway, Spread love and not hate!

— THE CAT XX