Chapter 17

Harry force himself to get out of bed.

He'd been moping around ever since his Mum left him to see Zayn's game. Harry sighed as he wiped off his tears.

He's tired of crying. Crying from everything.

He stood and opened the door to his walk–in closet. He went inside and looked around and when he did, he saw a box.

A maroon box.

Harry smiled, its the box where he kept the remembrances of the places he and Zayn had gone to. Harry grabbed the box and opened it.

He sat crossed legged at the floor and look at the inside of the box. His smiled even wider when he saw their 1st photo together as kids. Harry remembered that his Mum forced him to smile because Zayn was smiling fully.

Zayn was a very happy kid.

Harry was just, meh. But being around Zayn, Harry learns how to smile and Zayn's happy face is contagious. Harry then grabbed another content from the box and its a movie ticket. Harry remembered that they've watched a horror movie on their first time in theaters.

Zayn stayed over night at Harry's just to make sure that Harry will get some sleep after watching the movie. He then saw their friendship bracelet that they made when they were at their kindergarten days. Harry almost forgot about this bracelet.

He looked at the string with beads on it written "Bestfriends" and from those words, Harry remembered that Zayn has the other half of the word that says "Forever"

Harry sniffed as he compared on how close they were yesterday than today. Love complicate things, especially if you're bestfriends.

Harry looked at the ceiling as his tears started to cascade on his cheeks. He's crying again and because of Zayn. Because he remembered that Zayn was his everything when they were little.

Zayn who helped him get up if he had fallen, Zayn was the one who kissed Harry's scrapes to make him feel better. Zayn is also the one who protected him from the bullies when they've known that he was gay.

Zayn was his Knight in shining Armor.

Harry put the contents back inside the box but not the bracelet. He stood and put the bracelet on his pockets as he grabbed his coat and left the house.

As Harry already reached the school, he immediately went inside the gym and when he did, the game was already finished.

Harry looked around and saw confetti's and banners scattered everywhere and seeing the score board, their school had won. Zayn had won. Harry shake his head, he's late and he didn't see Zayn play—his final game.

He didn't see him lead his team and won the game. Harry walked towards the scattered confetti's as he grabbed the bracelet from his pockets and take a look at it.

If only he can turn back time and be happy as they were before.

"Harreh?" Harry's eyes widened hearing that voice.

His head looked straight ahead and saw Zayn, already in his clean jersey jacket and skinny jeans. Harry's heart melted seeing Zayn after months of avoiding each other!

Harry wanted to run to him and just touched him, feel him and hug him "Hi" Harry softly said as Zayn pocketed his hands on his jersey jacket pockets and walked towards him, slowly "You're late" Zayn chuckled softly as Harry awkwardly stood there, waiting for Zayn to approach him "We've won" Zayn added "Uh yeah. Congratulations" Harry answered as Zayn gave out a small smile and when he's inches away from Harry, he stopped and just stood there, staring at Harry.

He'd missed his curly haired bestfriend.

Both of them were silent. Each of them doesn't know what to say first. Harry looked at his boots while Zayn, is looking at the scattered confetti's.

"I missed you" Zayn started as Harry's head perked and look at Zayn with a shock expression "I mean—" Zayn rubbed the back of his neck "Yeah, I missed you.......so much" Zayn said again as Harry's heart thumped.

He missed Zayn too! So much!

Zayn gave out a smile "I missed your pretty curls—" Zayn chuckled as he reached out and touched Harry's curls as Harry's entire being shivered from his touch "I've missed your company" Zayn added as he let go of Harry's curls.

Zayn sighed "I've missed my bestfriend" Zayn softly said as Harry's heart beat fast. Zayn looked at Harry "Don't—don't you miss me too?" Zayn asked as Harry stared at Zayn.

Of course he missed Zayn.

He'd missed his hazel eyes, his stupid and lame jokes, his protectiveness and his lips—Harry misses them the most. Harry stepped closer to Zayn as Zayn stilled. He didn't say anything, he just look at Harry.

Harry gulped as he composed himself. You love Zayn. Tell him that.

Harry leaned in, as Zayn's breathing hitched. He can smell Harry's sweet breath. Harry then gave out a small smile and — "I've missed you so much Zayn" Harry whispered as Zayn's heart wanted to burst out of his chest.

Zayn didn't hesitate as he leaned in and captured Harry's lips. Harry's closed his eyes as he felt Zayn's soft lips against his.

Their kiss was slow and just kissing—lips closing but then, it got heated, passionately and needed. Zayn licked Harry's upper lip as Harry opened up to Zayn, tasting and sucking at each other. Their tongues dueled as Zayn dominated.

Harry's hands went on Zayn's neck as Zayn's hands went on his hips, running the pad of his thumbs on Harry's side. Harry moaned from the feeling of Zayn's delicious lips and after that, both of them parted, needed to breathe some air.

They leaned their foreheads together, catching breath as Harry looked at Zayn's beautiful hazel eyes "I love you" Harry said as Zayn smiled and gave Harry a peck on his lips "I love you more" Zayn responded.

// A/N: OMYGOOOOOD MY FUCKING HEART! Aaaahhhhhhhh! Okay, its my story but I don't know why am freaking out! Lol! I mean! Harry and Zayn are inlove with each other! Aaahhh! I love this chapter! I'm in tears because finally! They realized what they really felt towards each other! 💕

What do you guys think of this chapter? Let me know!

Spread love and not hate! 🖤

— the CAT xx