Chapter 16

"Zayn! This is it! Your final game!" Trisha cheered as she shake his son early in the morning "Mum!" Zayn groaned as Trisha giggled "Get up! Get up!" Trisha said as Zayn tiredly got up from his bed and wiped his face with his palms

"What's wrong Zaynie? You're not all hyped up to your final game?" Trisha asked as Zayn sighed "No, I'm just maybe tired, that's all" Zayn softly said as Trisha sat beside Zayn and drape his arm on his shoulder "I didn't know what happened between you and Harry but, I'm sure it'll get better" Trisha comforted "I don't think it will Mum" Zayn answered "Come on babe, don't be like that. Harry and you are bestfriends. You love each other. Can you seriously live without Harry?" Trisha asked as Zayn looked at his Mum "Can you?" Trisha asked again as Zayn bit his bottom lip and deeply sighed.

While Harry, he's sobbing at his room.

Its official, Harry broke Louis's heart.

Harry covered his entire body with his duvet as he let his tears flow.

Everything's messed up.

His friendship and feelings for Zayn, his broken relationship and his self. He's broken. And one thing Harry can wish for right now is for Senior year to be over.

Harry curled into a ball as he sniffed when he heard his bedroom door opened "Baby?" Harry heard his Mum's voice as Harry didn't answer "It's Zayn's final game. Will you not go?" Anne asked with so much concern as Harry bit his bottom lip, suppressing his cries "Harry" Anne said as she went towards his bed and patted Harry's body covered with duvet

"Harry dear, I know that you and Zayn are having a complicated relationship right now but, he's your bestfriend" Anne started "And bestfriends talk about everything. Including your problem right now" Anne added as Harry slowly pulled the covers down, revealing his messed up curls and face to his Mum "Oh deary! I know you're in a lot of pain right now but I promise you, everything will be alright" Anne comforted as Harry cried some more "I love him Mum, I just realized it now. I love him ever since we were kids" Harry said as Anne caressed his cheek "Then......go to him. Tell him. Zayn loves you Harry. And I know, he'll do the right thing after telling him what you really feel" Anne smiled as Harry scooted closer to his Mum and hugged her.

Yep, Anne's right.

He should tell Zayn what he really feels......again.

————————————————————————————————————

Zayn is now preparing for the final game. He's at the lockers, having a moment. He knows that he can't focus well at the game but he'll try his very best to focus.

He must forget about Harry.

Forget about their moment, especially their kiss and Harry's confession.

Zayn took a deep breath as he inhaled and exhaled "You can do this" Zayn said to himself as he repeated it as his mantra.

After that, Zayn stood and breathe "This is it! Last game!" Zayn said as Liam saw him "We ready?" Liam asked as Zayn look at Liam and gave out a reassuring smile "Yes!" Zayn answered as Liam grinned "Ata boy!" Liam and Zayn went out of the lockers and into the gym as the people began to cheer.

The cheerleaders began to do their yells.

The whole team is now encircled to their huddle with their coach "Last game guys! We can do this!" Their coach said and then he look at Zayn "Lead your team, captain" the coach said as Zayn smiled and nodded "Okay, lets put it all together!" Their coach said as he laid out his hand in the middle as the team did the same "Lets go Hawkins!" They all shouted as the crowd started to cheer some more.

Zayn traveled his eyes to the crowd, really hoping to see if his Mum's watching. He saw Trisha, sitting together with Anne.

Wait, with Anne? If Anne's here, is Harry too?

As Trisha saw Zayn's gaze, she wave and gave a thumbs up as Zayn smiled back and started to jog towards the center of the gym.

Zayn doesn't want to see Harry but part of him wanted to be at his game, supporting him.

As the game started, Zayn did good in the first half. He was all hyped up and energized but his eyes are still searching for Harry. He keeps on looking at the crowd, hoping to see Harry but it seems he can't find a curly and green eyed beauty.

Score after score, Zayn's getting a little anxious "Doing good Zayn! But you need to focus more!" Liam said as they were in time out "I am focused"

"You're not okay? You keep on looking for Harry" Liam answered as Zayn's eyes widened "I was not!" Zayn defensively responded as Liam chuckled "Yeah, keep on lying" Liam said as they heard the whistle "Remember, focus!" Liam said again as they surrounded their coach.

Liam's right, Zayn is focus but not that focus.

// A/N: OH ZAYNIEEEE looking for Harry and Harry's all heartbroken and sad. Do you think Harry will go see the game? Whoaaaa! Excited for the remaining chapters! Thank you guys for the read! 😘❤️