Chapter 14

Harry has been miserable these past few days.

Miserable that he can't decipher what he really feels for Zayn and for Louis.

Sure, Louis is his boyfriend and he somehow makes him happy but the happiness he gave doesn't sums up to the happiness that Zayn gives. And Harry misses Zayn so much that he wants to hold him. Since Louis and him became boyfriends, he feels more like Louis is his bestfriend and Zayn's his boyfriend—in a Long distance relationship.

After Niall told him that Harry's more happier with Zayn, Harry has been contemplating a lot. Contemplating about what he really feels towards Zayn and Louis. And upon his realization, Harry can't believe that he loves Zayn more than Louis.

And that's why after Louis took Harry home from their date, Harry's feels like fainting and he feels like everything just crumbled!

So that's when Harry decided to hide inside his closet because that's where he feels comfortable. Zayn and his sanctuary.

And when he saw Zayn, all concerned and worried, Harry's entire being just feel safe seeing Zayn as he didn't stop himself from crying and feeling Zayn's warmth, which he missed so much, Harry just collapsed at him and cried some more.

And Harry didn't stop himself from saying what he really feels for Zayn "I love you, Zayn" he whispered as he felt Zayn stilled on their hug. Harry sniffed as he cried some more but Zayn didn't let go and hugged even more tighter. After that, Zayn gently pushed Harry so that he can see his whole face as Zayn smiled and put his hands on Harry's cheeks and wiped away his tears.

Harry leaned on Zayn's touch as Zayn leaned in closer and closer until their noses bumped and Zayn didn't think twice as he kissed Harry's lips. Both of the boys felt their heartbeats as they kissed each other inside Harry's walk—in closet.

Their kiss was sweet and intimate. Both of them felt the raging fire in their hearts and fireworks all over. They were savoring each other's soft lips when the door suddenly burst open as Harry and Zayn stopped their kiss and looked at the door seeing Anne and Trisha with wide eyes "Um, see? They're both okay!" Trisha said as Anne eyes look at Harry.

After seeing them, Anne and Trisha led the boys at Anne's kitchen. They sat together at the table in silence as Anne and Trisha eyed each other.

When did their kids look at each other romantically?

"So—" Trisha started as Anne look at her "How long is this been going on?" Trisha asked as she looked at Zayn "Zayn?" Trisha called as Zayn looked at his Mum "I uh— I uh—"

"I love Zayn" Harry interjected as Trisha and Anne looked at him "Sweetie, you have a boyfriend right?" Trisha asked as Harry nodded "Mum, its my fault. I've confessed to Harry first and now, he's just returning a favor" Zayn explained which is a dumb one and that gave Harry a shock. Returning a favor, really?!

"But I do love Harry, romantically" Zayn added as Anne gave out a small smile "And yes, Harry has a boyfriend. That's why, what happened on his closet, will stay at his closet" Zayn said without looking at Harry as Harry's eyes widened with surprised "What?!—" Harry didn't finished his sentences when Zayn stood "Come on Mum, lets go home" Zayn said as Trisha looked at Anne "Good night Anne" Trisha said as Anne nodded as the Malik's left.

Harry's eyes watered hearing what Zayn had just said. Anne look at his son "Honey, I'm sorry" Anne said as she stood and hugged Harry. Harry cried his heart out.

————————————————————————————————————

2 weeks past since Zayn and Harry didn't spoke after what happened at the closet. Harry wanted to talk to Zayn but Zayn was the one who's avoiding Harry. He can't face him, he doesn't want to talk to him because every time Zayn sees Harry, he remembered the night that they kissed.

He remembered the taste of Harry's soft lips, Harry's porcelain, soft skin and his soft curls. He remembered the feeling of spark inside his heart and at that moment, Zayn was so happy that Harry said I love you. He was happy but also in pain after that, knowing that Harry has Louis.

Its better that he won't be with Harry.

"Zayn?" Zayn looked up and saw Liam looking at him with concern "Yeah?" Zayn asked as Liam sat beside him.

They're at the gym, waiting for Zayn to lead their practice "What's up?" Liam asked as Zayn raised his brow "The roof?" Zayn joked as Liam wasn't laughing "Come on Zee, you know what I mean" Liam said as Zayn shrugged "I'm fine. Thank you for asking" Zayn said as Liam sighed "You've been a little off lately" Liam started "You've lost focus on our practice. The final game is this weekend" Liam added as Zayn nodded "I know that. I'm trying my best Li but sometimes, I get lost"

"And why's that?"

"Huh?"

"What's the reason why you get lost?" Liam asked again as Zayn shook his head "Did something happened between you and Harry?" Liam straightforwardly asked as Zayn's eyes widened "Why would.....you......ask that?" Zayn softly asked "Harry's been off lately too. Its like, he's a walking zombie, walking in our school halls" Liam answered "And one time, I heard him arguing with his boyfriend. Are you in a love triangle with Harry and Louis?" Liam asked as Zayn averted his gaze "I'm not" Zayn answered "For sure, I heard your name. But anyway, we'll talk later okay? Right now, you need to lead us to practice" Liam said as he stood and looked down at Zayn and offered his hand "Come on" Liam smiled as Zayn gave out a force smile and took Liam's hand.

// A/N: OOOOHHHHHH NO! Zayn shut off Harry! Aaahhhhhh my heart! I'm seriously in pain! Aaahh! What do you call Zayn Harry and Louis ship? Lol! I got goosies when Zarry kissed. They're sooooo soft and all fluffy.

Anyway! Spread love and not hate! ❤️

— the CAT xx