EPILOGUE

After graduating High school, Zayn and Harry continued their relationship even though they're at Long distance.

Zayn went to art school while Harry to a business school.

Both of them has different likes and dreams in life but the only thing that they've in common is that, they love each other.

Harry doesn't agree on this Long distance relationship because he knows that it doesn't last. And he wanted him and Zayn to last. Zayn was the one who convinced him that they're both gonna work out.

They're gonna let their relationship work even though they're apart.

Zayn always say that if they have trust, they have everything, including keeping their love alive even away from each other.

So when college year started, Harry was uneasy: always thinking about Zayn, can't take his mind off Zayn, always worried about him. Good thing Zayn always communicates with him, making sure that Harry won't worried so much.

Harry sometimes overthinks.

He always thought that Zayn will leave him for some beautiful girl on his college. But Zayn always make sure that Harry's the only one. They had their first fight when they're at college. Harry got mad that Zayn hadn't responded to his texts.

Zayn explained that he got caught up on the university party that he forgot to replied to Harry but Harry wasn't listening to his explanation.

Harry was thinking that Zayn's out there partying with some random girls. Harry thinks that Zayn's cheating on him. Zayn tried explaining that he's not cheating and he'll never cheat on Harry because Harry's the only one for him.

But Harry, he's thinking too much and lets his insecurities ate him. Both of them hadn't spoke for weeks after that but Zayn couldn't resist Harry so he went to his school and serenaded him and became boyfriends again. After that, Harry was little more secure because Zayn assured him that he's the only one and nothing else.

After four years, Harry and Zayn both finished their degrees and found jobs.

Zayn works at a mural company while Harry works at a Real estate company and belonged to the marketing department. Both of them had what they wanted which is their dream jobs and their love for each other.

And thinking about their love for each other, Zayn decided to take their relationship to the next level.

It was the holiday and both of them decided to to go home to visit their homes. As they've reached each of their homes, their parents are all happy that they're home! Trisha and Anne decided to have dinner together at the Malik's residence as Anne and Harry agreed.

They all have fun eating dinner "Anne, your cooking is really....really delicious!" Trisha said as Anne smiled "Thank you Trisha" Anne answered "So Zaynie Dear, is work alright?" Trisha asked as Zayn nodded "Yeah.....everything's alright" Zayn answered "Goodie! How about you Harry?" Trisha look at Harry as Harry smiled "It's stressful but I can handle it" Harry said "How about your relationship? Everything......alright?" Anne asked as Zayn and Harry look at each other and gave out a smile "Yeah.... we're doing fine. We still are crazy in love with each other" Zayn answered as Harry blushed.

After all these years, Zayn never fails to make Harry blushed.

Zayn then look at their parents "In fact, I have to ask Harry something" Zayn added as Harry look at him with confusion.

Zayn stood and grabbed something from his pockets and hid it behind him. Zayn then held out his hand to Harry as Harry gladly took it as Zayn pulled him up "What's going on?" Harry whispery asked Zayn as Zayn smiled and slowly, he got on his one knee.

Harry's heart started to beat fast as he saw Zayn kneeled in front of him "Oh my god" Harry whispery gasped as Anne and Trisha giggled "Harreh—" Zayn started as Harry gulped "You've been my everything ever since we were young. You were my bestfriend, my shock absorber and my lover......." Harry's eyes began to sting as his heart can't stop beating so fast inside his chest "—we've face struggles together, we've fight but still, fix it because we love each other so much—" Harry sniffed as his tears are now flowing through his cheeks.

As Zayn saw Harry's tears, his eyes instantly gave out tears too "—I love you so much Harry......" Zayn then held out the black box and opened it in front of Harry and revealed a beautiful silver ring "—will you be with me forever? Will you marry me?" Zayn asked as Harry's entire being just collapsed; his heart beating so much on his chest, he can hear his pulse, his knees gone weak.

Zayn was waiting for his answer as Harry slowly smiled "Forever together, babe" Harry answered as he nodded his head as Zayn's heart leaped for joy!

Anne and Trisha also cheered and Yaser, Zayn's dad was all silent but he's so happy for his son.

Harry just said yes!

Zayn immediately stood and grabbed the ring from the box and held Harry's left hand and inserted the ring on his ring finger and after that, they stared at each others eyes and slowly their lips collided, perfectly molded together for a kiss.

And after their kiss, Zayn leaned their foreheads together "I love you so much Harry" Zayn said as Harry smiled and gave Zayn a nose to nose "I love you too, Zayn"

"Forever together" Both of them said in unison as they chuckled and kissed again.

END.

// A/N: OMG ITS DONE! Its done! UGH MY HEART! I don't know why I feel emotional writing this chapter. I mean, they finally found their forever! Zayn and Harry forever! Aaahhhhhhh! Forever together, babe! Aaahhh! My heart! Anyway, thank you guys for reading, voting and commenting! I enjoyed reading your comments by the way! Also, thank you for supporting me! *and I know that its poorly written but whatever*

Thank you guys sooo much! I'll see in my next Story! If ever 😍❤️

SPREAD LOVE AND NOT HATE! 💕

— the CAT xx