Chapter 11

When Zayn woke up, his head is pounding and swirling.

He groaned as he force himself to get up and when he did, he looked around and saw that he's not on his room but he's at their backyard.

Zayn gasped, how did he get here?!

"Oh my god! Thank God we found you!" Trisha said running towards Zayn. Zayn look at his Mum with surprised "Zaynie! Oh god! I thought you ran away" Trisha said as she hugged him tight "Mum? What—what's happening?"

"You're not in your room this morning and I got worried!" Trisha replied as she gently pushed Zayn a little to look at his face and upon looking at Zayn and smelled his scent, Trisha cringe "Dear, please don't tell me that you've been drinking?!" Trisha gasped as Zayn immediately shake his head "No! No! I was uh—" Zayn himself is confused on how he slept at their backyard.

Trisha sighed as she put her hand on Zayn's cheeks "Dear, its okay. Go shower up okay? Because after that, I want you to tell me about your win on your first game and how you ended up here" Trisha said as she take a looked around their backyard and after that, she smiled as Zayn nodded.

Zayn went back to his room and close the door. He leaned his back on the door as he took a deep breath. He tried to remember what happened last night and how the fuck he ended up sleeping at their backyard?!

Zayn groaned as he can't remember. All he remembered was looking for something to drink. He also remembered he drank a lot "How did I ended up on the backyard?!" Zayn mumbled and then he remembered the game and Harry's words to him!

Zayn's heart ache as he remembered Harry breaking up their friendship! Zayn sat as his eyes started to water and in Zayn's whole highschool life, this is the first time that he'd cried.

————————————————————————————————————

Harry was at the cafe with Louis. This is their first date as a couple.

Louis was rambling about something as Harry wasn't listening.

What happened last night keeps on replaying on his head. Harry hadn't slept well last night too because he's thinking about Zayn. He doesn't know what to do that Zayn just confessed his feelings for Harry!

Harry didn't know that Zayn loves him and Harry, he was already developing feelings for Zayn before him and Louis dated and became boyfriends.

Harry sighed as he take a sip of his chocolate frappe "Harry, are you alright?" Louis asked as Harry look at Louis and put down his drink "Oh! Yeah! Yes, of course I'm alright" Harry answered as Louis wasn't satisfied with his answer "You sure are. You weren't even listening to me" Louis said as Harry stared at Louis "I'm sorry Lou. I was just—thinking"

"About what?" Louis asked as Harry shrugged ".......stuff" Harry replied as Louis eyed him curiously "Its Zayn is it?" Harry's eyes widened as Louis sighed "I knew it" Louis said "It's not Zayn okay? I'm trying my best not to think of him" Harry answered, raising his voice as Louis raised his hands for surrender "Okay! Okay! Whatever" Louis said as he crossed his arms on his chest and averted his gaze away from Harry's.

Harry realized what he'd done, he cursed at himself and look at Louis "I'm sorry Lou. I'm sorry. It's just that..... there are a lot of things I'm thinking right now" Harry said as Louis slowly look at Harry "Lets not mention Zayn's name. I don't want to talk about him" Harry added as Louis gave out a small smile "Okay" Louis said "Hey, lets just head to the bookstore" Louis excitedly added as Harry smiled and nodded.

Maybe books will take his mind off Zayn.

Louis and Harry reached the bookstore. Harry went towards the Y/A category and look for something to read but he can't focus because his mind won't leave Zayn.

Harry groaned as he slammed his fist on the shelf making the people look at him "Sorry!" Harry said as he went to find Louis. He checked every shelf and when he past the shelf that has Documentary name on it, Harry paused.

He saw something or someone who's familiar.

Harry slowly walked backwards and look at the isle and his eyes widened seeing Zayn, reading some book. Harry silently gasped  as he hid behind the pillar "Harry?!" Harry's eyed widened seeing Trisha "Harry dear! Hello!" She smiled as Harry smiled back "Trisha! Nice seeing you here!" Harry said as Trisha gave him a hug and after letting go, Zayn's already standing there looking at Harry.

Harry's heartbeat gone wild seeing Zayn "Ha—Harry" Zayn whispered as Harry look at him for a second and then averted his gaze, looking at Trisha "Why don't you join us for Lunch, dear?" Trisha said as Harry shook his head "Actually, I'm with someone and I can't—"

"Oh! Then call your friend then, let him join us for Lunch!" Trisha said as Harry bit his bottom lip "He doesn't—"

"Hey Harry, lets bail. No books are good—" Louis stopped as he saw Harry talking to a woman with brown hair and eyes like Zayn. And beside that woman, is indeed Zayn.

Louis stood beside Harry as he trailed his hand on Harry's waist that gave a cringy reaction from Zayn "Hi" Louis smiled as Trisha smiled at him "Hi! I'm Trisha, Zayn's Mum and Harry's 2nd Mum" Trisha giggled as Harry gave out an awkward chuckle "I'm Louis Tomlinson Ma'am. Harry's boyfriend" Louis said straight forward as Zayn flinched hearing Louis calling Harry his boyfriend.

Trisha's smile got even broader "Oh how amazing! Louis, join us for Lunch! And don't say no because I love to hear how you and Harry met" Trisha cheerily said as Louis grinned.

Uh oh!

// A/N: Uh oh indeed! Ugh! Louis! I kind of hated him on this story. Annoying prick! Awkward air between Zayn and Harry! Oh gosh! What will Harry do now? Lunch with his Boyfriend and bestfriend—awkward!

Zayn past out on their backyard. Is funny! 😂