Chapter 13

Zayn always stayed late during practice.

He wanted forget about Harry. He wanted to forget about their friendship and his feelings.

Its a pain to Zayn seeing Harry with Louis almost every day at school.

So in order not to bumped into them, he stays late at practice, shooting hoops, getting tired until his body gives up.

So today, after practicing, Zayn took his shower and after that, changed into his clean shirt, jeans and converse shoes. He went towards his bike at the parking area and drove off home. And when he reached his home, he looked at the Styles' residence and sighed.

He missed Harry so much but Zayn kept his distance. He doesn't want to get hurt. He went inside his house and went directly to his room and plopped on his bed. Zayn closed his eyes as he remembers every moment they've had.

Zayn was so happy back then.

Happy with Harry.

How many hours later, Zayn had fallen asleep.

But his body jolted awake when he heard someone knocking on his door. Zayn wiped his face with the palm of his hands as he stood and went towards the door. Zayn opened it and saw his Mum "Mum?"

"Zayn.........Harry's missing" Trisha said as Zayn's eyes widened "What?!" Zayn gasped as he past his way through his Mum "Anne's downstairs and she's panicking. Harry's not in their house" Tricia said as she followed Zayn through the stairs "Anne!" Zayn called as Anne eye's looked at Zayn "Please tell me he's here" Anne said as she look at Zayn with worried eyes as Zayn shook his head "Ohgod, where could he be?" Anne said as tears cascaded her cheeks "Have you tried calling Louis?" Zayn asked as Anne shake her head "I didn't—"

"Okay, I'm calling him" Zayn said as Anne nodded and on the third ring "Hey?"

"Louis! Hey, its Zayn"

"What do you want?" Louis irritatedly asked and Zayn wishes his hands can reach him so that he can punch him but that's not Zayn's concern now "Is Harry with you?" Zayn calmly asked "No. I took him home like, 5 hours ago" Louis answered as Zayn heard him gasped "Ohgod, did something happened to—"

"I gotta go, bye" Zayn immediately said and hang up, he look at Anne "Louis took him home 5 hours ago" Zayn said as Anne continued to cry.

Trisha went beside Anne and comforted her "Did you looked at the entire house?" Trisha asked "Of course, I looked everywhere" Anne hiccuped as Zayn look at Her "How about his walk in closet?" Zayn asked as Anne look at Zayn weirdly "His closet? Why—why would I check on his closet?" Anne asked "Okay, I'll be right back okay? I'll message Mum if I'll see Harry" Zayn said as he left.

Zayn run towards the Styles' residence and went inside and climbed upstairs and went to Harry's room. He opened the door and directly went to Harry's closet.

He took a deep breath as he opened Harry's walk in closet and when he clicked on the light switch, he saw Harry there, sitting at the end of the closet. He saw Harry lifted his head up and his eyes widened "Za—Zayn?" Harry stuttered as Zayn can finally breathe.

Harry's safe and sound "What—what are you doing here?" Harry asked as Zayn gave out a small smile. He walked towards Harry and sat in front of him "Hey" Zayn softly said as Harry stared at him "Your Mum's worried about you" Zayn said "She's at my house. Frantically looking for you" Zayn added as Harry gulped "I didn't mean to make her worried" Harry answered.

And speaking of Mum, Zayn texted his Mum that Harry's safe and sound and that they're at his walk in closet and after that, Zayn pocketed his phone and stared at Harry.

Zayn looks at Harry.

He looks tired and confused "What's wrong Harry?" Zayn asked as Harry curled his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around it "Nothing" Harry answered as Zayn wasn't satisfied.

Zayn put his fingers on Harry's chin and made him face him "Hey, tell me what you're thinking" Zayn softly said, almost a whisper as Harry stared at Zayn's hazel eyes.

Harry didn't want to be found but Zayn's here and he found Harry "You shouldn't be here Zayn" Harry said as Zayn sat closer to Harry "Why's that?" Zayn asked as Harry shake his head "I don't want you here" Harry whispered looking down as Zayn Leaned closed to Harry "Why Harry?" Zayn asked again as Harry looked at Zayn's eyes he can smell Zayn's sweet scent.

Harry bit his bottom lip and buried his head on his knees "YouCan'tBeHereBecauseI'mFallingInloveWithYou" Harry said without a pause as Zayn didn't decipher what he just said.

Zayn take hold of Harry's cheeks as Harry face him "Hazza, please, talk to me" Zayn said as Harry's eyes started to water.

Zayn was startled as Harry started to cry "Shush, I'm right here Hazza. I'm right here" Zayn comforted as he pulled Harry for a hug. Harry cried some more as Zayn hugged him tight. Zayn's fingers trailed on Harry's soft curls "You're okay Harry. You're okay" Zayn cooed.

Harry sniffed and he can't stop his tears from falling "I love you, Zayn" Harry whispered as Zayn's eyes widened.

His heartbeat quickened and he felt like the entire world just stop.

Harry just said I love you.

// A/N: OMYGOOOOD GUYS! I seriously looove this chapter! Its like, aaahhhh my heart exploded! Harry telling Zayn he loves him! Aaahhhhhh! My heart! I mean, don't you think this moment is beautiful? Harry isolated himself because he's confused of what he feels for Zayn, aww 💕

Okay you guys! Few chapters left before the epilogue! Ever story must come to an end. But thank you for reading, voting and giving comments!

Spread love and not hate! 😍

— the CAT xx