Chapter 19

Zayn and Harry are now cuddling in bed after having the most glorious feeling!

Harry can't believe it! His bestfriend is his first! Harry contentedly sighed as he cuddled closer to Zayn.

Zayn then put his arm around Harry's shoulders as Harry smiled at him "Zayn?" Harry called as Zayn smiled and kissed the top of Harry's head "Yes babe?" Zayn asked as Harry drew circles on Zayn's chest "I love you" Harry whispered as Zayn pressed his cheek on Harry's soft curls "I love you too Harry" Zayn whispered back.

They got silent for a while but not one of those awkward silence, it was a comfortable silence.

Harry was starting to doze off when Zayn cleared his throat "Babe?" Zayn called as Harry lazily hummed a yeah "Are Louis and you.........over?" Zayn awkwardly asked as Harry's eyes opened. He propped his elbows so that he can take a look at Zayn.

He ran his fingertips on Zayn's jet black hair "Yeah, we broke up" Harry answered as Zayn nodded. Harry then look at Zayn "What?" Zayn asked as Harry pouted "Are Gigi and you, dating?" Harry asked as Zayn was taken aback, he didn't expected this kind of question "Why did you asked that? Gigi and I are never together" Zayn answered as Harry gave him a confuse look "I saw you kissing her after your first game" Harry said as Zayn look at him with confusion, trying to remember that day.

And then he remembered "Oh yeah! She kissed me first. I didn't kissed back—" Zayn said "I don't like her Harry. I never did. And that time, all I could think about is you" Zayn added as he smiled.

He raise his hand and touched Harry's cheek "Until now, it’s still you" Zayn smiled "I realized that I love you.....after all these years" Harry added as Zayn smiled some more. He pulled Harry closer to him as he kissed him passionately on his lips.

They were kissing and flirting when Zayn's door suddenly busted open.

Zayn and Harry stopped what they were doing as they looked at the door. Harry gasped as he pulled the duvet to cover his body as Zayn gulped "Omygod! Harry?! Zayn?!" Trisha gasped. Her eyes looked at Harry and then Zayn. She's shock seeing her son and his bestfriend on the bed, naked! Trisha calmed herself as she took a deep breath "Please follow me at the living room" Trisha said as she looked at Zayn "Now!" She added as Zayn nodded.

Harry and Zayn got dressed as they went to the living room. Harry's eyes widened seeing his Mum there. As Anne saw Harry, she stood "Harry" Anne said "I've already told Anne what I saw" Trisha said as Zayn scooted towards Harry and take hold of his hand "Mum, I love Harry" Zayn said as Trisha raised his hand for Zayn to stop "We know. We know" Trisha said as Zayn closed his mouth "We're just...... shocked" Trisha said as Anne agreed "What about Louis Harry?" Anne asked as Harry looked at his Mum "We're over Mum. We broke up" Harry answered "So, are you guys are now boyfriends?" Trisha asked as Zayn and Harry look at each other.

They hadn't really established it yet but— "Yes we are" Zayn answered with a smile as Harry smiled back.

"I love Zayn Trisha, so much" Harry said as Trisha smiled and within a minute, she squealed "Omygod Anne! Our sons are now boyfriends!" Trisha said as Anne giggled "Yes they are! Finally they realized their feelings!" Anne said as Trisha and her fangirled.

After their conversation, Zayn took Harry and Anne home. Although Harry protested, Zayn insisted since he wanted to take his boyfriend home.

Its good to hear it, Harry is Zayn's boyfriend.

As soon as they're at the door, Anne gave them a minute. Anne went inside as Harry and Zayn was left outside the porch. Harry smiled as he bit his bottom lip and his cheeks are blushing, he'd never blushed this madly, not even with Louis "So—" Harry started as Zayn smiled and grabbed his hands.

He pulled Harry closer to him and leaned his face on Harry's "I'm sorry I told them we're boyfriends" Zayn said as Harry smiled widely "Its okay. I mean, I like the sound of that. Zayn is my boyfriend" Harry proudly said as Zayn gave him a nose to nose "I'm a winner tonight Harry. From the game and from your heart" Zayn said as Harry didn't hesitate as he kissed Zayn's lips.

They've kissed and after that, Zayn smiled widely "I love you!" Zayn said as he hugged Harry as Harry hugged back.

Everything had happened was surreal. Before senior year, Harry was all bored not until he'd met Louis. Louis gave him happiness, well not like Zayn but still, he was happy.

Zayn and his friendship got broken because of some complications but they've fix it and fixing it, they've become boyfriends and even had sex. Harry's heartbeat quickened and his cheeks blushed, they had sex and every time Harry remembered their moment in bed, he smiled and giggled.

Harry lied down on his bed as he grabbed his pillow and hugged it tight, as he giggled. He never thought that this will happen. Harry's eyes started to droop when he heard a clinking sound. He opened his eyes and looked around his room and saw someone knocking on his window.

Harry went towards his window and saw Zayn, tapping his window. Harry opened the window "Zayn! What—what are you doing here?" Harry asked but of course, he's glad that he's here "Hey Hazza" Zayn said as he stepped inside his room.

Zayn then grinned "What?" Harry asked as Zayn grabbed something from his pockets and and showed it to Harry. Harry's eyes widened and he smiled widely, with his dimples out "My bracelet!" Harry squealed as Zayn gave back the bracelet he made when they were kids "I found mine too!" Zayn said as he grabbed the pair bracelet as they put it together "Bestfriends Forever" Harry read the beads as he look at Zayn as Zayn's lips planted on his.

This is the start of a new beginning and start of something new.

// A/N: Oh I'm crying. All is well. Zayn and Harry is finally together! Wooooow! Their love story is coming to an end! Really end! I like the bracelet thing, its sooo cute and fluffy.

Thank you guys for reading! 😘