Chapter 18

After their moment at the gym, Harry and Zayn went back home.

Well to Zayn's home.

They walked hand in hand as both of them are happy. After how many weeks to months that they were miserable, they finally found each other again.

"Don't you have a victory party to go to?" Harry asked as Zayn led him to his room, hand in hand.

Zayn shrugged his shoulders as he grinned at Harry "You're my victory, love" Zayn replied as Harry blushed "Am I, really?" Harry asked as Zayn chuckled and pulled Harry closer to him that their chests bumped.

Zayn then snaked his hands on Harry's waist and on his back.

Zayn smiled as he gave Harry an eskimo kiss "You. Are" Zayn said as Harry blushed some more and his heartbeat can't stop beating like crazy "I love you Harry. So much" Zayn added as he looked at Harry seriously in his eyes.

Harry's lips then curved into a smile as his eyes started to water. Zayn was startled as Harry began to cry "Oh Love, did I said something wrong?" Zayn asked as Harry softly chuckled "No, no. I'm just—soooo happy" Harry replied as he smiled. Zayn smiled back as he wiped Harry's tears away and kissed him fully on his lips.

Harry kissed back, savoring Zayn.

Their kissed got heated as now they're tongue to tongue. Harry moaned as he's so turned on right now. Feeling Harry's lips and the warmth of his tongue, Zayn's pants started to tighten. He broke off the kiss and gasped for air "Bed..." he said as Harry nodded.

Zayn led Harry inside his room as he closed the door shut.

After that, Harry can't wait any longer as he pulled Zayn  with him as his back landed on Zayn's soft bed. Both of them chuckled as Zayn continued to kiss Harry. His kisses went to Harry's neck and to his collarbones "Too many clothes" Zayn whispered as Harry nodded.

Harry then started to take his clothes off as Zayn helped him. Harry took off his jacket and his tshirt as Zayn did the same. Then Zayn helped Harry take off his pants and seeing Harry's boxers, Zayn's mouth waters as he saw Harry's visible hard on through his boxers "Wow you look........beautiful" Zayn said as Harry's cheeks blushed.

Zayn then took off his pants and he slowly take hold the band of his boxers. He grinned as he slowly lowered down his boxers and sprung his hard member. Harry's eyes widened as he licked his lips and seeing Zayn's hard on, turned him more on. Zayn then looked at Harry as he trailed his fingers to the band of Harry's boxers.

Harry's heart can't stop beating so fast as he felt Zayn's fingertips on his skin. As Zayn started to pull his boxers down, Harry covered his face with his arms because he's too shy. Of course they've been bestfriends for a long time now but the last time they've seen each other naked was when they were kids "Hey....hey—" Zayn cooed as he put his hand on Harry's arm taking off his arm away from his face "Hazza, you're beautiful......in fact, so beautiful" Zayn said as Harry's insides flutters.

Zayn kissed Harry's lips one more time as he continued to take off Harry's boxers and sprung his throbbing member.

Zayn licked his lips as he started to go down all the way, taking Harry's member on his mouth. Harry's eyes widened with surprise as he felt Zayn's hot mouth in his dick.

Zayn's head started to bobbed up and down as Harry's hands found the duvet as he squeezed it "....ugh Zayn!" Harry moaned as Zayn smiled and keeps on giving Harry the pleasure.

Harry's hand found its way to Zayn's hair as he started to grabbed some hairstrands "Please.....don't stop" Harry moaned some more ".....Zayn, I think I'm gonna—" Harry moaned as Zayn stopped what he's doing as he removed his mouth from Harry’s dick giving it a popped.

After that, Zayn crawled up to Harry as he gave him a sloppy kiss on his lips "I'm gonna go grab some condom" Zayn whispered on Harry's lips as Harry nodded. Zayn then grabbed condoms on his bedside drawer "Wow, you've got one prepared?" Harry asked as Zayn chuckled and went back to Harry, kissing him "Yes" Zayn answered as he kissed Harry some more "Harry, I'll be gentle okay? It may hurt a little but I'll make sure you'll love it" Zayn explained as Harry bit his lips and nodded.

He take hold of Zayn's biceps, giving it a squeeze "I trust you" Harry said as Zayn nodded. Zayn then licked his fingers and slowly inserted it on Harry's hole.

As Zayn’s finger inserted Harry for the first time, Harry hissed as he grabbed Zayn's shoulder and squeezing it, real tight "Ah!" Harry gasped "Did I hurt you?!" Zayn panicked as Harry shut his eyes and shake his head "No....no, keep going" Harry said as Zayn nodded and continued to insert his fingers "I want you to relax babe" Zayn said as Harry tried to relax and when he did, Zayn inserted another finger.

After four fingers added, Harry's now fucking Zayn's fingers "I think you're ready babe" Zayn said as he took off his fingers and grabbed the condom and he ripped it open using his mouth.

Zayn then put on the condom and aimed his dick on Harry's hole. He spread Harry's legs wider to have better access and held his thighs "Relax okay?" Zayn said as Harry swallowed his saliva and nodded. Zayn took a deep breath as he inserted at Harry's.

Harry's gasped as Zayn's dick feel different than just his hand "Oh god Zayn!" Harry screamed as Zayn pulled away "I'm hurting you! I'm sorry" Zayn said as Harry shake his head "No! Don't stop! Don't stop! I want you inside me. I want to feel you!" Harry said as Zayn is more excited now. Zayn smiled as he nodded.

He inserted again as Harry moaned some more.

As Zayn's all in, he lied on top of Harry "I'm gonna move" Zayn whispered as Harry closed his eyes and nodded. Zayn started to move and every move, Harry moaned. He wrapped his arms on Zayn's shoulders as Zayn thrust inside him "Uh that's it! Ohgod" Harry moaned as Zayn kisses his lips, his neck, his collarbones.

Harry keeps on moaning as their bodies moved as one. Beads of sweat started to form on their foreheads as the whole room is filled with their heavy breathing, panting, moaning and skin slapping "Zayn, I'm gonna........" Harry can't even formed his words from too much pleasure "Together babe, lets cum together" Zayn said and a few more thrust, they both spurted their seeds.

Zayn lied down on top of Harry, catching his breath while Harry, he's smiling goofily. He just gave his virginity to Zayn!

// A/N: OMG I JUST WROTE THEIR SEX SCENE! Omygod, I don't know if I did good? I'm not really good at writing sex scenes or mature scenes. I'm all sweet and fluffy. Guys! I need your comments regarding this chapter. How did you find their sex scene? Is it tooooo boring? Toooo impossible? Lol! I really wanna know your insights!

Thank you for the reads! You guys are awesome!

Few chapters left before epilogue! Aaahhhh!