9 | I Need U

Jennah took in his words of apology and mulled over them, and she could hear his sincerity as well as see it as she studied his face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jennah took in his words of apology and mulled over them, and she could hear his sincerity as well as see it as she studied his face.

With a lot of effort, Jennah nodded her head and his face brightened as he let out a sigh of relief. Clearly, her accepting his apology and forgiving him had gotten rid of most of the guilt he had been holding onto since they had last met.

They sat in silence for a while and when she felt like she could speak without her throat feeling scratchy, she said, "honestly, I owe you an apology of my own."

"Why do you need to apologise? I'm the one at fault."

"No!" Jennah shakily raised a hand and stopped him from wallowing any further. "I rushed things and pushed you too far. I should've approached you in a different way and given you time to process everything before we proceeded any further. And I should've accepted whatever you decided to do after knowing about everything. Yes, I need an amplifier, but nothing will work if we don't have a mutual partnership. And one where we are both satisfied."

"That's why I should be sorry towards you." She squeezed his hand. "I would completely understand if you want to back out now and walk away from all of this."

Jimin sat still for a moment and just as she was thinking that he wasn't going to answer, he raised his head with determination shining in his eyes. "I've decided and I want to work together with you. I know we haven't known each other long, but I don't want you to get hurt or possibly lose your life because I refused to stay with you. You're a hero who needs your amplifier. Besides, for reasons I can't explain you don't just need me. I also need you." He shot a close-eyed smile my way. "Partners?"

"Partners." Jennah shook his outstretched hand and returned his smile.

All the pain that she had felt a moment before seemed to disappear in an instant at his words.

This was the start of their beautiful relationship. But that was also when the tragedy started...

 But that was also when the tragedy started

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Your Hero ❦ Jiminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें