「Victim No. 1 and 2」

It seemed that both of their deaths at the same hour were to be recorded as an accident

"Skull I'm still freaking out," Aviator paces around his room while he was on the phone with Skull. After the event of Skull killing Goggles, Aviator kept having panic attacks every few hours. "Avi... you really need to take some deep breaths," Skull groans on the phone, shifting himself in the bed. "S-Skull really... I've tried that and I almost choked on air, literally..." Aviator squeaks on the phone. It was silent between the two for a minute. "I'm going to be right back..." Skull hangs up the phone, which lead Aviator to worry more. Skull gets up from his bed and climbs out his window, using the tree connected to both his and Aviator's yard to his room. "Boo." Skull jumps into Aviator's bedroom. "Ah shit! Skull! You scared me!" Aviator jumps, trembling more from his frequent 5 in a row panic attacks. Skull didn't reply, but instead tackled Aviator into a hug, both of them falling on the bed. "Skull what are you-" "Shhh," Skull interrupts, stroking Aviator's head softly.

"Just relax, will you?" Skull mumbles as he continued embracing Aviator. Aviator takes off his sunglasses, when suddenly lips were pressed against his. It was unexpected for Skull to kiss him, or did he kiss Skull? Aviator throws his sunglasses and made out with Skull. "S-Skull?" "Hmm?" "Stay with me... please... just for tonight," Aviator mutters quietly after they broke from their first kiss. "Mmmnn... alright, if you really want me to," Skull rolls off and lays next to him. Aviator turns to Skull, smiling. Skull smirks and cuddled Aviator on the bed, and two could finally sleep.

Next Day

Since the disappearance of Goggles, everyone has been suspicious lately especially Rider. After all Goggles was Rider's love, and hearing of his vanishing act, Rider never let his guard down and searched for him everywhere. "Damn, I feel bad for Rider..." Skull said as he and Aviator were at lunch, watching Rider pace around the school. "Yeah... I do too..." Aviator shrugs eating an apple. "So have plans tonight?" Skull wondered. "No why?" "Not much of a reason... just wanna hang out besides our houses..." Skull blushes slightly under his skull bandana. "So like a date?" Aviator wiggles his existing eyebrows. Skull starts to blush even more, looking like a lilac, "W-Well... if you put it that way-" "You duh head 'course I would," Aviator giggles leaning on Skull's shoulder. Skull slides off his bandana on his face, grabbing Aviator's chin to pull him in for a kiss. Aviator went along with it like he always does, kissing Skull back.

They could honestly care less who saw them in public or not, what mattered to them is that they were happy. Skull got really into it, grabbing Aviator's waist and pulled him in to his embrace. A Flying pudding cup at pretty good speed hit's Aviator's head, to top it off the the companion of the pudding cup called the spoon also hits him. The two lovebirds break the kiss and stared in the direction of where it was thrown from. "Brother! Why'd you throw my pudding?!" Prince, the younger brother of Emperor, whines at Emperor. "Cause, I don't like the sight of them," Emperor points to Skull and Aviator with a pissed face. Aviator and Skull looked at Emperor and his team. Skull gets up ready to beat Emperor's ass, but Aviator tried to stop him. "Skull...! Wait," Aviator grabs Skull's cold hands. Skull tries to jerk away, but fails. "Skull, it's not worth it." "Why? He fucking hit you with a pudding cup!" "Beating him up wouldn't make it better! Besides~" Aviator pull Skull closer. "He's just jealous that he'll never get a love life~."

"Hey I can still hear you!" Emperor screeches. "Let's just go, alright?" Skull listens as the two left.

Few Hours Later

Skull knocks on the door of Aviator's house picking him up to go out for dinner. Not a fancy, candle lit, five star restaurant; instead they went to a small fast food cafe. "Mmm~ you know my fancy~~" Aviator smirks. "Yeah... l-lucky guess..." Skull chuckles. Skull bought a large bin of cheese fries for Aviator, and a shake for himself. "Thank you, you know me so well~" Aviator smirks as he dined in into his grease mess. Skull smiled as he already finishes his shake; Avi however was enjoying the savory grease filling his mouth with joy slowly. "God damn, you're slow..." Skull sighs as he was gonna take a cheesy fry. Aviator's quick reflects swat Skull's hand away. "These cheese fries are mine Skull..." Aviator growls as he ate more of them. "I paid for those," Skull growls. Aviator ignores him as he was about to eat his last fry. Skull suddenly bites the fry out of his hand, eating the last cheesy fry for his victory. Aviator sat there in disbelief, "that's so hurtful man..." "Oh hush Avi... you never let me have a fry," Skull shakes his head chuckling.

"Come on... let's go home." Skull takes Aviator's hand and they walked to the car. They board in and drove off for a nice drive. "Ah shit where's my tic tacs?!" Skull looks everywhere for his mints as he was driving on the road. Aviator wasn't paying any attention; his eyes were focused on his squid phone. "Ah got it!" Skull cheers as suddenly they rolled over a bump. Skull and Aviator were silent. Skull goes in reverse, hitting that bump again. Aviator looks over the side and automatically he went pale. "...we just ran over Emperor..." the words escape from Aviator's mouth. "Oh shit, then we gotta go...!" Skull then shifts to drive and ran Emperor for a third time. Aviator felt like he was going to throw up, but hasn't spoken a word about it. Suddenly Rider got in the way of Skull's rapid driving, so Skull crashed into Rider's motorcycle. Rider fell off, getting his face smashed with the tires; his blood splats onto the road, making himself look like jelly. "Stop the car please..." Aviator spoke quietly. Skull ignored as they continued their way home. Aviator really needed to throw up now, "SKULL I SAID STOP THE CAR!" The car screeches to a complete stop and Aviator dashes out. Aviator throws up the cheesy fries on the side of the road; Skull then stepped out of the car and stood beside him.

"Man I guess the fries were a bad idea..." Skull pats Aviator's back. "Nnnnngh... no totally worth it," Aviator croaks, then continued to throw up. "...There there..." Skull then goes on his squid phone and waited for him to stop puking.