「Victim No. 13」

Clever... I guess...

Aviator the next day decided to skip school due to his horrible hangover (still); so of course Skull was bored and lonely. The school day dragged on like any normal day except the fact of the 12 death rumors lingered around the school. The school to others felt unsafe, more people rather ditched or, like any other student, go to school anyway.

Every start of a new week was cleaning day at the school. After the last period of the day, every student of course had to pitch in and keep the school tidy and neat for good impressions.

Skull was on vacuum duty, since everyone else kind of hated that job. Skull didn't mind though, and kept vacuuming, living his weird life. He navigates the the vacuum all around a classroom, when suddenly a green inkling appeared. "Heya Skull!" The green inkling greets himself to Skull. "...Gloves," Skull looked up and glared at him as he continues his job. "So like," Gloves began. "I've been thinking... Aviator sure is hot! Do you think he uh... likes me?" Gloves starts to blush a lime color on his cheeks.

Skull gives Gloves another glare, as the aura in the room was getting tense. Skull motions over to the plug, ripping it out of the gray wall. "So...? W-Whatcha think?" Gloves starts to grin. The vacuum was lifted off of the ground as it came charging at Gloves. Gloves gets shoved onto the floor, as Skull rammed the vacuum into him. Gloves squawks as each shove crushed his airways. The edge of the wheels cuts the surface of Glove's skin; blood suddenly erupting out of his mouth and cuts the vacuum delivered.

"Avi's mine...bitch," Skull murmurs as the throws Glove's body out the window; his body lands perfectly into a dumpster. He turns his back to the window and replugs the vacuum intonthe wall again.

Half-Rim wanders in curiously. "Hey... I heard a scream and I was making sure if everything is-"

"....Oh my cod...."