「Victim No. 9」

I don't even want to question how you did this...

After Skull accidentally killing Annaki, he rushed home carrying Aviator on his back, because he was still knocked out from all of the drinks he devoured. Skull goes into Aviator's house still carrying him and laid him on his bed. Before Skull left, he felt a tug on his shirt; he turned around to see Aviator tugging him down to stay. Skull lays back next to Aviator, shifting towards him. Aviator tiredly smirked, rolling over to Skull to wrap his arms around him. He rolls on top, their eyes locked on one another. "Hehhhh... yoourre toooo cuuuute," Aviator slurs, giggling a little. "Pffft, whatever cutie..." Skull places his hands on Aviator's face, squishing his cheeks. Aviator clumsily rips his hands off of his face, leaning closer to kiss Skull cheek. Aviator then rolls off to the side, passing out. Skull chuckles to himself and spoons Aviator.

"Night..."

The Next Day

School was draining for all inklings. Business sure did go on as usual, learning pointless math, techniques in turfwar, etc. Aviator went straight home because of a terrible headache, leaving Skull to practice sniping on his own. Skull left to Piranha Pit to practice. A quiet sob could be heard, Skull walked over to it, finding Headphones crying in a corner.
"They're all dead," she whispered, not noticing Skull. He sat down next to her,
"it really is tragic, how they died..." He mumbled causing Headphones to glance at him,
"I mean with Spec's eyes mutilated like that..." Headphones froze,
"h-how did you know that?" She asked, her voice a quiet whisper.
"Just a lucky guess," he said.
Headphones shoke her head,
"y-you killed them didn't you?" She stood up backing away from them,
"oh god you killed them all!" Skull's eyes narrowed and he got up, walking towards her.
"That's not true,"
"Goggles, Emperor, Mask.... Y-you're a monster!" She started to run, Skull tackled her,
"get off!" She screamed, clawing at Skull's face, he growled and pulled out some inkbags stuffing one into her mouth.
It popped and she coughed, gasping as the ink went into her lungs.

Skull stuffed one after another, all of them popping and filling up Headphones mouth before she even had a chance to recover from the last one. She turned blue as air stopped reaching her lungs, clawing at her throat, attempting to get something other than ink into her lungs.
She coughed up more ink, her body slowly going limp, the light fading from her eyes.
Skull got off of her and pulled her body into the water. It floated to the bottom, resting gently as ink began to stain the water.

Skull kind of chuckled to himself, grabbing his custom eliter 4k scope. "At least her disposal was easy," he thought as he left practice.

***

I apologize for these chapters becoming shorter... but I hope y'all are enjoying this story~

Credit to ArmyTheInkling
~Marie