「Victim No. 3」

I still always wonder how he did it...

Since Aviator was visiting some family members, Skull was alone. He decided to take a walk for once in his life instead of wasting it all on video games in the dark. Skull steps into the bright sunny day, with the freshest air breezing by. Today was also garbage day too; Skull passes by Specs, who was opening his garbage can. As Skull walked past Specs, he hears him mutter. "No, oh god no... Goggles..." Specs turns pale when he looks inside his trash can, and his dead best friend's rotting corpse was packed inside. Skull then realizes that he dumped Goggles' body in Specs' trash. "Whoops, wrong trash can..." Skull accidentally blurts out, then Specs whipped to him. "Y-You killed Goggles?!" He croaks, stepping away from his trash. "Shit..," Skull murmurs under his breath.

"HOW COULD YOU?! YOU SICK MINDED MURDERER!!" Specs lunges himself towards Skull, slapping him. Specs, out of anger, kept sucker punching Skull's face, triggering him. Skull rips off Spec's glasses off of his face. "Hey hey HEY! Give those back!!" Specs tries to snatch his glasses back, Skull stares down at them. He snaps them in half poking out the lens. "Those were expensive!" Specs screeches. Skull becomes irritated and stabs Specs' eyes at least 14 times. Specs screams in pain as blood seeped through where his eyes used to be. Skull forcefully pulls the lens out of his face, Spec falls backwards. Skull couldn't keep Specs alive, so he kept stabbing him with his lenses to the heart.

Specs slowly bled out as Skull dumped his body in his own garbage can; joining his best friend Goggles. He closes the lid and rolls out the garbage can. As Skull walked away, the garbage truck took the can and dumped their corpses.

Skull walks to the park alone, sitting on the bench. "Huh, it's a surprise you're up and early... what brings you out here in the sun?" A pink inkling named Aloha sits beside Skull on the bench. Skull flinches, "oh... it's just you." "Oh well if it's just me, what are you doing all alone?" Aloha wondered. "Just decided to get out for once I guess," Skull shrugs. "Mm, alright..." Aloha gets up to leave. "W-Wait! Um... A-Aloha..." Skull grabs Aloha's wrist, pulling him back down to the bench. "I actually need to ask you something." "Well what is it?" Aloha turns back to Skull. "L-Love advice..." Skull chokes on his words, making Aloha smirk wide. "Oh Skull, why didn't ya just say so~?" Aloha chuckles.

"So~, who's the lucky fella~?"