「Victim No. 14」

Where did you even find these?!

"Oh my cod oh my cod OH MY COD!" Half-Rim repeats when he saw blood stained on the floor, a bloody vacuum, and bloody Skull cleaning. Skull glares at Half-Rim. "It's not what it looks like, jokesters spilt some red paint on the carpet and splashed onto me," Skull fakes it persuasively as he kept cleaning the classroom. "N-no! I know that's a lie!" Half-Rim growls, "I heard screams... you m-murdered someone... didn't you?" Skull still vacuumed, suddenly picking it up agains and pounded Half-Rim unconscious. Skull turns off the vacuum and stores Half-Rim in a closet, cleaning other classrooms with his mad vacuuming skills.

It took about a half an hour to clean vacuum all of the other rooms, and it took about a few more minutes to get out Glove's bloodstain out of the carpet. Skull comes back into the room where he knocked out Halfrim and brought him home to his basement. He had this medieval torture device that split people in halves, and Skull, being curious, wanted to try it out on his latest victim. He straps the unconscious Half-Rim to the splitting table and stood beside him. In front of Skull was a crank, all he had to do was turn it to pull Half-Rim apart.

Skull does one slow crank to the table, waking up Half-Rim. He struggles a little on the table, timidly looking to Skull. Skull smirks under his bandana and started turning the crank really fast. Half-Rim screams as he was being pulled apart. One by one, his joints were pulled out of place, his limbs growing numb. Skull keeps going at amazing speed, already starting to split Half-Rim in half! His flesh cuts open by his torso, the table splits farther... and farther.

The medieval table jerks and falls backwards as finally Half-Rim was in "HALF". His screams became more faint as he bled out becoming lifeless. Skull chuckles as he went upstairs to get a juice box and relax, watching TV.