「Victim No. 10, 11, & 12」

How was 10 and 12 recorded at the same time?

"SKULL! HOW COULD YOU?!" Diver screams as he slapped Skull across the face. "What the fuck do you mean?!" Skull growls, clutching his cheek in pain. "Oh don't you play dumb with me bitch! That's so uncool of you to drown Vintage and pull Annaki's scalp? Like what in the right mind did you think that was okay?!" Diver knees his gut, having Skull collapse on the concrete. "A-And how d-do you know that...?" Skull coughs. "A little blue bird mentioned all deaths that happened recently, again why would you do such a thing?!" Diver growls, kicking him another time. Skull grabs Diver's foot yanking him down; Diver falls down hitting his head really hard he received a major concussion. Skull staggers up and picks up unconscious Diver; walking back home to his house.

Skull drags Diver's body into his backyard and into the shed. In the shed had this very new and nice wood chipper Skull got recently for his backyard. Skull grabs a bucket to hold out at the end for when Diver's bits and pieces fall they don't get on his nice green lawn. The wood chipper roars as it was turned on, when suddenly Diver awoken to the sound of Skull's giggling. Skull viciously grabs Diver's waist and starts to shove Diver into his newly bought wood chipper. Diver screeches as his toes were already torn off along with his shoes tearing up. Skull grunts as he crams him in deeper, and deeper. Diver's organs get tangled into the claws of the machine as he can scream all of his energy before he could take his last breath.

Deeper.... and deeper... Diver becomes engulfed by the razor sharp spikes as the wood chipper starts shaking. The engine makes a pop noise; Skull frowned. "Dammit Diver... clogging my wood chipper..." Skull murmured to himself as he left his shed. He enters his house when arms wrapped around him. Aviator hugs tight to Skull. "Fuck this hangover...." Aviator mutters still hugging Skull. "Well maybe don't drown yourself in Aloha's hard lemonade then dork..." Skull chuckles patting his short love's head. "I can't help myself... ehh...." Aviator chuckles with such pain. Skull shakes his head. "Let's go for a walk for some fresh air, can't just be limp around the house Avi," Skull kinda hugged Aviator back looking down at him.

"Alright alright.... only if you come with me though," Aviator mumbles leaving the hug. "Like I'm gonna leave you alone dork," Skull grins, kissing his forehead.

The two close the door behind them as they stepped outside. Skull takes Aviator's hand as they started taking in the fresh air. He leads Aviator to the back not to far from the square with dramatically long stairs to go up, due to the very steep hill. They walk to this lovely bench that had a breathtaking view of nature and with Inkopolis Square in the background. Skull drapes and secures his arms around Aviator as they started cuddling. "A-Aviator...!" A voice called from a distance, and both Skull and Aviator looked up. "B-Be careful! S-Skull's a m-murderer...!" It was Designer Headphones, in a way, trying to protect Aviator from Skull. "Desi...? What are you-"

"Haven't you noticed that ten others are missing?! It's because of him, and you might be his eleventh! Diver, Vintage, Annaki, Inkfall, Rider, Emperor, Specs, Headphones, Bobble.... even Mask! Don't you see..?!! He might kill you next because he's a psychopathic-...." A knife was thrown and it hits bullseye in Desi's forehead. "...murder-...er...." Desi shakes as the knife entered his frontal lobe and fell backwards, tumbling down the steep hill. "DESI!" Aviator screams in fear, running towards his way. "Shit... Avi's gonna hate me..." Skull murmurs, watching as he dashed. As Aviator went down the hill he pushes people out of the way, causing one to trip and with the he steel of their umbrella stabbed into their neck. Aviator didn't noticed that he killed Metry on accident, his head still wrapped around Desi's death.

Aviator rushed to Desi's almost dead corpse. "Desi... I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry..." Aviator hugs Desi, repeating "sorry" over and over. "....Avi...?" Desi mumbles as he lost more and more blood. "W-What...?!" Aviator stutters.

"Huwag sisihin ang iyong sarili para sa..."