「Victim No.7 and 8」

But was this one really you?

Skull and Aviator walked from the house to Diver's house. This was the usual party house because of the size and how rich he was compared to Aloha, Octoglasses, and Straw Hat.

The two walked into total chaos. Many colors of strobe lights flashed and many tunes blared throughout the house. Inklings and octolings rather dancing or vomiting to the side. "Well this is a rare sight♪~" Aloha pop out of nowhere walking up to the two. "Hey Aloha~" Avi winked. "hello Aloha..." Skull greets him awkwardly. "Welp! I'm pretty ecstatic that you guys are here~! Make yourself at home and party hard~!♪" Aloha hands them random cups of hard lemonade and skipped off entertaining others. Aviator already chugged his own, Skull hands him more because he wasn't the kind of guy to drink on a Sunday. Aviator basically drown himself in all the hard lemonade that came his way. Skull however became light headed from all the strobe lights flashing everywhere.

Before he could get a serious seizure he stumbles into the backyard as Aviator partied with others. Diver's backyard was also huge! A nice grass area with a huge pool. Skull sat on the balcony, also breathing the nice fresh air instead of the lingering smell of fresh vomit. Slowly, arms wrapped around Skull as he was being pulled into someone's embrace. "Hey there Skully~" they whispered in his ear seductively. Skull tenses up real fast bursting out of their arms and whipped around. Vintage. "Aww...I can't haaave aaany fun with myyy ex~? Borrrring...." Vintage slurs, obviously he was drunk. "Dumbass..." Skull scoffs, turning away from him. "Awww stop isolaaating yourrseeelff baaabe~ *hic*" Vintage pulls Skull closer to him smirking. He jerked himself away from the drunk bastard.

"Why bee diiistannnt Skullll?" Vintage giggles stumbling towards him. "Vintage I don't like you anymore, let our old relationship go...!" Skull rolls his eyes scoffing. "Whyyy~? *hic* I so miss your delicious body.... I regret leaving you sooo muchhh~" Vintage trips, falling onto Skull. "I SAID LET IT GO!" Skull screeches and throws Vintage into the pool. Skull then dove after him and made sure Vintage could not rise back to the surface. Vintage tried pushing him away but it was no use. Vintage already touched the bottom and was too weak to swim up. Skull swam upward to catch his breath. He hangs off to the side resting; thinking about what to do with Vintage's body at the bottom of the pool. He swam to grab his body, having an idea to "save him". Skull snatches lifeless Vintage and swam back up; dragging out the body and laying him on the concrete.

Skull pretended to do CPR, as two inklings rushed outside. "Oh cod what happened?!" Diver screeches. "Vintage fell into the pool so I tried to save him....!" Skull pretends. "Obviously you're doing CPR wrong... let me try..." Aloha, who was beside Diver, pushes Skull off of Vintage and does CPR "the right way" (Not mouth to mouth though). Aloha lays his head on Vintage's chest, only to find no heart beat what so ever. "....shit.... he's a goner..." Aloha gets up shakily. "Welp, thats not good..." Skull shrugs getting up, obviously not phased at all. "Shit... what are we gonna do with his corpse...?!" Aloha looks over to Diver shivering. "I don't know..... let's just cancel this party... people cannot see this," Diver croaks, turning pale like he was going to throw up.

"Y-Yeah... uh... good idea..." Aloha nods walking back inside to stop the party; Diver followed behind him.

Everyone who were conscious left, leaving Aviator and a few others inside Diver's house still. Skull however stayed to help clean up and take Aviator home once he is awake. Skull cleaned the balcony with Annaki. She was secretly crying because of Vintage's "sudden death" occurred. Skull bumps into Annaki, making her almost fall off the railing. Skull could only grab her tentacles, which painfully ripped out of her scalp. She also fell down with no scalp and bled out.

"Well fuck."