The Beginning.

Yup, I fell in love.
Fell in love with someone I never expected to fall for.

Let's begin with the story, 5 years ago. I met this guy through the internet he added me and I confirmed him and then he started messaging me and we connected. I was insecure about myself in every single possible way that I didn't like people, he was so openly and we would talk for endless hours he would ask me if we would meet him and i never said yes because I was simply insecure about myself. I had zero confidence in myself. He was really super sweet towards me we would have heart to heart conversations and he kind of had the same mind as me which kind of made me wanna open up to him then we started to have phone calls which would last for hours and he did handle the fact that no matter how many times he would ask me to go out I never said yes to it so he was handing me through this. I was super fucked up to him, super fucked up I would put my phone on the airplane mood just to never answer his phone calls, I would avoid him for days and never care because that's how I simply was. I as well didn't really like him even though he was so into me, so in love with me and I was just pushy never really felt it at all. I don't know I was pushing him away all the time and he would just literally do everything to have me or my attention. So then he gave up on me and I also didn't really care once. I was going through shit and good changes in my life. I get so dramatic and so emotional and I really don't like it. Then I was going through a hard time in my life and I was getting fucked over so much so I thought it was because of how truly rude I was towards him, I felt the need to apologize.