Me.

I was having a lot of changes in my life, myself, me, moving out, and there has been a lot in my life.

After all, I always had in mind about him that I never met this guy, God only knew when I was gonna ever meet him.
cool.
I went through a lot of changes in my self which grew my confidence and everything and I was finally living my life, my dream and everything was going so fine for me. I felt happy. Even tho I left my family and I live alone, it broke my heart but that's a whole good experience for myself I am living a girl alone in a huge country.
Months later, December 2018.
I removed him off my social media's except snapchat. I forgot.
Then I once went for shopping and then I had a notification after 5 months that he messaged me.

I WAS HAPPY. I felt happiness. Wow he didn't forget about me. insane how we always get back into taking. I did feel so happy after what he did to me, I still wanted to talk to him and connect with him again.

I opened the message and I answered him back. And eventually we got back into taking, phone calls, video calls and he was better towards me than before.
Okay, he knew I was going back to my hometown, I told him. He said he will go back by the end of February when his visa for europe is done so he can still discover more. By that time I would be gone, I had vacations for 3 weeks only. So he SAID he changed his phone plan for me to come and FINALLY MEET ME. I still don't really believe it even though I truthfully hope it's true, I hope because he made it seem like it is.
I arrived to my hometown on the day of my birthday, I met my best friends I had the best first week ever of my vacation with my best friends. I was really exited to meet him, to finally meet him.

He came. We finally met. That was the first time where me and him meets after 5 years of knowing each other.