Disrespect.

So I apologized from him and he took it in a nice way and then he asked me for a phone call and we talked and he was super rude towards me and he wasn't the person I once always knew, forgot to add before we always get back into talking we get back into connecting together no matter what and then just cut it off, always.
He was honestly so fucked and he used the fact I once came and talked to him, which is the reason I hate going in the first place to talk to people, they use that shit against you. I wasn't in a good place myself, I was getting drunk every night I was going out in a way I never did before, I wasn't myself. And he enjoyed that so he just saw me as his sextoy to use even tho we both were distanced because he went to Germany to study, he literally was all about nothing but sex, girls and whatever. I started to get attached to him even if he gave me zero reason to but that's how we are we actually get attached to people who doesn't even deserve us getting attached to. So he would just call me and talk to me when we feels horny or when he wanna be horny and he would be high and drunk as well all the time, nonstop. He would just want to have a sex talk with me so his thing then drop me and not leave me a message for days.. Till I felt fed up with that. I was insane over how he was treating me like maybe I did deserve it because I wasn't nice before but I wasn't even that bad. I would write my soul out to him and he would answer me with the shittest voice notes ever where he would be actually cussing out on me and yelling and he would just make me look like the super dramatic one all the time, not care or give a fuck so that was it. He once was being all loving because he wanted "sex video chat" and I was just so damn fed up with it. So I turned him down and said no to it and he actually dropped me. I felt hurt and upset but then I was gonna move out to study so I had my mind in something else and happily forgot about him and his shit treatment towards me.